Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Masturbation is more gay than having another male give you a handjob

Now hear me out. When masturbating you're essentially both giving AND receiving a handjob at the same time from a guy. That’s pretty fucking gay if you ask me. Now say you see a cute guy, his ass is so fucking nice and slappable, his juicy feminine lips look like they were made to be wrapped around your cock, and his hands are soft and slender, maybe even more so than your own (thereby making it even less gay). You make your move and he agrees to give you a handy. In this case, you’re simply receiving a handjob, you aren’t giving one as well. That’s half the gay, guys. Stop masturbating, it’s gay as fuck. Get yourself a man that’ll give you a hand.

P.S. if you do decide to give him one back in return because his beautiful, glistening, throbbing cock is just sitting there asking to be stroked, just make sure he’s somewhat more feminine than yourself because technically, giving and receiving a handjob from someone more feminine is less gay than someone who is more masculine (yourself).

EDIT: would giving AND receiving a handjob from a male be equivalently/less gay than just receiving OR giving a blowjob?? Please let me know because I’m no gayer than the average straight man who indulges in masturbation but I really, really want to suck my friend’s cock.

PleaseClap1

Poster
Now hear me out. When masturbating you're essentially both giving AND receiving a handjob at the same time from a guy. That’s pretty fucking gay if you ask me. Now say you see a cute guy, his ass is so fucking nice and slappable, his juicy feminine lips look like they were made to be wrapped around your cock, and his hands are soft and slender, maybe even more so than your own (thereby making it even less gay). You make your move and he agrees to give you a handy. In this case, you’re simply receiving a handjob, you aren’t giving one as well. That’s half the gay, guys. Stop masturbating, it’s gay as fuck. Get yourself a man that’ll give you a hand.

P.S. if you do decide to give him one back in return because his beautiful, glistening, throbbing cock is just sitting there asking to be stroked, just make sure he’s somewhat more feminine than yourself because technically, giving and receiving a handjob from someone more feminine is less gay than someone who is more masculine (yourself).

EDIT: would giving AND receiving a handjob from a male be equivalently/less gay than just receiving OR giving a blowjob?? Please let me know because I’m no gayer than the average straight man who indulges in masturbation but I really, really want to suck my friend’s cock.
Pics

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

How do you cancel an appointment at a sperm bank? Tell them you can't come.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

1621108303672.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Have you ever considered a frontal lobotomy? Did you know the stigma once attached to that simple, but highly effective procedure is now gone! By cutting that bothersome frontal lobe away from the cerebral cortex one can get some damn good shit going on in their head such a overcoming certain psychiatric problems associated with chronic masturbation along with intractable yeast infections, herpes and urinary tract infections. Check it out - It might be just what you need!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

262-2627032_transparent-happy-pepe-png-clown-pepe-png-download.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom