Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Psaki thread / she has COVID

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Remember when she was caught ON TAPE LYING about the IRAN deal.....then magically our Communist State Dept under Obama edited/removed the video.....and (AGAIN) magically there was no record or ability :)unsure::rolleyes:) to determine "WHO" edited/removed it.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I will be interested to hear what mothers everywhere will say and do about this type of crap from the current white house. I would think they would fight like hell to not allow government to dictate what should be done with their children.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
It’s too bad the guy asking the question was too much of a pussy not to push back. If I were him, I’d push back and say “you haven’t answered my question. Would you consider…”.
Honestly, if they had any balls, which we know they don’t, they would demand reparations for the “climate change” as well.

Tell them you’ll cut off all trade until they pay 25T in full.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Honestly, if they had any balls, which we know they don’t, they would demand reparations for the “climate change” as well.

Tell them you’ll cut off all trade until they pay 25T in full.
What pisses me off is that he chose not to push back because he wanted a chance to call Old Joe a rapist. That second question will fall on deaf ears and have no impact. The first question is a much more damaging topic to Old Man Joe. Chyna.

mrt

Elite
It would be very nice to be able to banish people like her to a lifetime living in Portland, without any Police or ICE or other protections. She would be out in the middle of the street helping to stir the stew being whipped up in an empty dumpster.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
ezgif-6-1d8549355281.gif

That's all I got.

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
Look, it’s not like I’m proud of this or anything, but honestly I wood
Yeah well as long as you know that your going to have to marry her.

Otherwise, she is going to say 3 months after the 3 month relationship ends, that you raped her, sexually and physically, and (tears) mentally……

I have put my dick in just about anything (I’m good looking so we have separate bars) but come on man? That’s suicidal.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah well as long as you know that your going to have to marry her.

Otherwise, she is going to say 3 months after the 3 month relationship ends, that you raped her, sexually and physically, and (tears) mentally……

I have put my dick in just about anything (I’m good looking so we have separate bars) but come on man? That’s suicidal.
Damn you actually changed my mind. I’m out

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I posted some of her pc's from when she was in the Obie admin. She can lie right to your face even when there is video proving she's lying. They picked her because she would say anything they said no matter how outrageous.

mrt

Elite
The one I would stone to death is that bleach blonde that worked as the spokes person for the state department. She called our troops liars when that dip shit went awol and men actually did die while searching for the POS. I cannot believe there are so many un America people that would actually vote for this same party of criminals and liars and thieves. There are so many you lose track of the names but you never forget a face. I hate them all with a passion.

73-gigapixel-scale-2_00x.jpg

scanodd

Poster
Founder
The one I would stone to death is that bleach blonde that worked as the spokes person for the state department. She called our troops liars when that dip shit went awol and men actually did die while searching for the POS. I cannot believe there are so many un America people that would actually vote for this same party of criminals and liars and thieves. There are so many you lose track of the names but you never forget a face. I hate them all with a passion.

View attachment 38535
This pos? Instant channel change if I see her.
f_dc_sd_iraq_130829-1.jpeg

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Pretty sure that's who he means, Marie Harf. She is a filthy liar, one of my least favorite people in the obama administration...pretty sure she is over at sorry-ass fox news these days.
Gotta be a tranny. Too ugly not to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom