Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master "Big Guy" caught *again* doing illegal shit thread***

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Weirdly enough I don’t care about this one at all

I know the left wing response to meeting with Russians or any other foreign representation was to throw a shrieking fit for 3 1/2 years, but Joe has plenty more iron clad instances of him accepting bribes and law breaking that would give a truly reasonable person Pause and this is a non starter for me.

A good perspective on this, and I know he’s a liberal douche dick, was from Noam Chomsky. ‘Presidents and VP’s SHOULD meet with foreign leaders as often as possible and the fact it’s being used against people (he was speaking on Trump at the time of this comment) is lunacy’

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Cocksuckers (democrats/news media), motherfuckers(Google/Twitter/Facebook/BLM) and criminals (FBI/CIA/NSA/Antifa) take care of their own. The two biden turds are smoldering shits at the top echelon of the Master Underworld. (The Illuminati is controlled by the Rothschild dynasty. Many estimate they own one-half of the world's wealth or more).

In today's economy, they are totally and completely UNTOUCHABLE. Move on. Wasting posting time.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Weirdly enough I don’t care about this one at all

I know the left wing response to meeting with Russians or any other foreign representation was to throw a shrieking fit for 3 1/2 years, but Joe has plenty more iron clad instances of him accepting bribes and law breaking that would give a truly reasonable person Pause and this is a non starter for me.

A good perspective on this, and I know he’s a liberal douche dick, was from Noam Chomsky. ‘Presidents and VP’s SHOULD meet with foreign leaders as often as possible and the fact it’s being used against people (he was speaking on Trump at the time of this comment) is lunacy’
They weren't foreign leaders tho. Just foreigners his son does business with.

That's the big difference IYAM .

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
They weren't foreign leaders tho. Just foreigners his son does business with.

That's the big difference IYAM .
I agree that it looks worse and we know unequivocally that since Joe was involved money was changing hands

But still I just hope the right doesn’t adopt any of the retarded “collusion” line of thinking the left has taken part in for years.

Especially the notion that Russia and Ukraine are somehow threats, not just the obvious truth that most of our politicians use those foreign countries to launder their own cash

America 1st

Founder
I agree that it looks worse and we know unequivocally that since Joe was involved money was changing hands

But still I just hope the right doesn’t adopt any of the retarded “collusion” line of thinking the left has taken part in for years.

Especially the notion that Russia and Ukraine are somehow threats, not just the obvious truth that most of our politicians use those foreign countries to launder their own cash
They're threats in the form of corruption but not much else besides the obvious nuclear war with Russia (which they want even less than the US).

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
They're threats in the form of corruption but not much else besides the obvious nuclear war with Russia (which they want even less than the US).
Ive always figured we can probably iron dome the shit out of all their missiles with drone strikes. They stopped all the good R&D into that in the 90s and we never did

America 1st

Founder
Ive always figured we can probably iron dome the shit out of all their missiles with drone strikes. They stopped all the good R&D into that in the 90s and we never did
We could probably get many but even just one getting through would be no bueno still.

Latest posts

Top Bottom