Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Martin's History Lesson- The Maji Maji (Magic Water) Rebellion

SEPTEMBER 3RD

Martin's video today I found pretty funny and it seems he did as well. This was a rebellion that took place in East Africa, which covers Uganda but also several other countries in the area. The rebellion has an air of mysticism to it, being it was really a collision of ancient African traditions and magics with new colonialism and the arrival/take over of Europeans. This was something I personally had never heard of in history books and I find it fascinating. I found a link that explains it in some further detail, which I will link below.

The Maji Maji (Magic Water) Rebellion

Thank you to @Martin for the videos this week and for continuing to allow us to learn more and more about his country and culture. Through our friendship with him and this website, we connect more our two worlds: The United States and Uganda. Happy Friday and weekend everyone and have a safe a fun Labor Day. Martin will be back next week to start a new round of videos based upon a theme I believe we ALL will enjoy!

Praise

Elite
SEPTEMBER 3RD

Martin's video today I found pretty funny and it seems he did as well. This was a rebellion that took place in East Africa, which covers Uganda but also several other countries in the area. The rebellion has an air of mysticism to it, being it was really a collision of ancient African traditions and magics with new colonialism and the arrival/take over of Europeans. This was something I personally had never heard of in history books and I find it fascinating. I found a link that explains it in some further detail, which I will link below.

The Maji Maji (Magic Water) Rebellion

Thank you to @Martin for the videos this week and for continuing to allow us to learn more and more about his country and culture. Through our friendship with him and this website, we connect more our two worlds: The United States and Uganda. Happy Friday and weekend everyone and have a safe a fun Labor Day. Martin will be back next week to start a new round of videos based upon a theme I believe we ALL will enjoy!
Okay welcome Brother and Much love

Top Bottom