Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Martin sent a video

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Martin sent me this video describing what being a member of the TFSF means to him:

-Improving his English
-Learning about American culture, specifically Georgia (1980) football
-Learning how to use websites more (he previously would only use apps)
-Been able to provide back to the kids from the wages we are paying him to be TFSF News correspondent

We are going to work together with Martin to improve on the product he is bringing you all, it just takes a bit of time to get things across the Atlantic! We are now an importer/exporter of free thought around the globe.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
uga-dogs.gif

Praise

Elite

Martin sent me this video describing what being a member of the TFSF means to him:

-Improving his English
-Learning about American culture, specifically Georgia (1980) football
-Learning how to use websites more (he previously would only use apps)
-Been able to provide back to the kids from the wages we are paying him to be TFSF News correspondent

We are going to work together with Martin to improve on the product he is bringing you all, it just takes a bit of time to get things across the Atlantic! We are now an importer/exporter of free thought around the globe.

Am great and thankful to you all here. Am here for you always my brother s and Sisters i would request to grow with you here this would mean the world to me and learn much more thanks for the love and care.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Am great and thankful to you all here. Am here for you always my brother s and Sisters i would request to grow with you here this would mean the world to me and learn much more thanks for the love and care.
If yore lucky..... @Croot_Overlord will bring you over for the time honor'd tradition of 👇
1629232237007.png

@Martin just be careful......they will eat you.

See Alabama is the best at the foosball (NOT SOCCER) and wins many titles (though they "CLAIM" for more than they have won).

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
If yore lucky..... @Croot_Overlord will bring you over for the time honor'd tradition of 👇
View attachment 40265

@Martin just be careful......they will eat you.

See Alabama is the best at the foosball (NOT SOCCER) and wins many titles (though they "CLAIM" for more than they have won).
It the only exercise they get all year. Unless they are running from the cops or dad catches them with their sister.
@BurntJ why you angry bruh? 😆

Last edited:

mrt

Elite

Praise

Elite
Martin, please make a video and say these words loudly.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

God bless Nick Saban!!!!!

Then you will understand Foosball. Foosball is not soccer even
though the players run very fast in both sports.
Olay then

Latest posts

Top Bottom