Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maple Leafs Fan Fight

A little more content would be helpful. If the pathetic dork touched my girl inappropriately, I'd definitely give a measured response such as giving him a stiff jab or two to knock some sense into him never to entertain that idea again. However, doing an extended ground and pound sequence might be a bit over the top where you're chancing a night in jail. Just my take.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
A little more content would be helpful. If the pathetic dork touched my girl inappropriately, I'd definitely give a measured response such as giving him a stiff jab or two to knock some sense into him never to entertain that idea again. However, doing an extended ground and pound sequence might be a bit over the top where you're chancing a night in jail. Just my take.
Found this article.

D

Deleted member 2886

Yeah I agree.
Thing I'd been wondering was how do we know the skinny dude is even telling the truth, or whether he's just some faggy shitstain loudly virtue signaling something guaranteed to make his actions seem justifiable to onlookers.

Just my opinion, but I'm pretty sure it's not uncommon that certain types of women have no issue with claiming shit like being "touched".
The cucked bf, or beta orbiter then has only two clear options, one logical, the other irrational.
1) Put her on the spot by further questioning her, or doing nothing inevitably suffering her real or feigned wrath either way.
2) Ditch logic, assume her word is gospel, and go full white knight cucktard mode.

Know what I mean?
Like being presented with a catch 22 situation where ones honour is basically being indirectly and falsely questioned.
Any action other than the commonly accepted notion of chivalry, perceived as "right" & "honourable" action, can only diminish ones reputation.

Sorry😅 if I'm not making sense,...it's coz I'm pretty fuckin stoned rn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom