Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Man slits his own throat

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Would you have enough balls to slit your own throat?

A man committed suicide moments after being found guilty inside of a North Dakota courtroom on Monday, reports said.

The man cut himself in the throat inside the federal courthouse in Fargo in front of the judge and courtroom staffers and other witnesses, North Dakota US Marshal Dallas Carlson told KVRR.

“He produced an edge weapon and cut his throat” Carlson told the outlet.

First responders at the scene of the suicide at a Fargo, North Dakota federal courthouse.Valley News Live
The jury, who was not inside the courtroom at the time, had found the man guilty on at least some of the terrorizing-related charges against him, the report said.

Another witness told Valley News Live the man, “turned around and you could see the inside of his neck. He had slit his neck with some object.”

US Marshals and the FBI are investigating the man’s death.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
How did he get the weapon in there?
"produced an edge weapon" ... maybe it was a plastic shank of some type?

Reminds me of that one vido where the guy gets the guilty verdict and then takes a cyanide pill right there in the court room. I could see myself going the pill route, but damn it would be tough to slit my own neck enough to bleed out.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
Wife said they had to do a case study on a lady that intentionally laid her neck on a table saw. Said the pics of the scene were pretty brutal.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Was he a citizen? Did he shout "I love the snack bar!" before he did it? He was found guilty of federal "terrorizing-related" charges. They don't give his name. Usually when they don't give a name it's because they don't want us to know something.
I really put no research into that post.

Sorry.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Fargo? Surprised he didn't die via wood chipper.

DiscreteAgonizingBirdofparadise-max-1mb.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Would you have enough balls to slit your own throat?

A man committed suicide moments after being found guilty inside of a North Dakota courtroom on Monday, reports said.

The man cut himself in the throat inside the federal courthouse in Fargo in front of the judge and courtroom staffers and other witnesses, North Dakota US Marshal Dallas Carlson told KVRR.

“He produced an edge weapon and cut his throat” Carlson told the outlet.

First responders at the scene of the suicide at a Fargo, North Dakota federal courthouse.Valley News Live
The jury, who was not inside the courtroom at the time, had found the man guilty on at least some of the terrorizing-related charges against him, the report said.

Another witness told Valley News Live the man, “turned around and you could see the inside of his neck. He had slit his neck with some object.”

US Marshals and the FBI are investigating the man’s death.
If i was facing life in prison - hell yeah!

I spent one night in jail for DUI when i was 30, and it was a night i will never forget. My ass was behind bars. A prisoner. I have never felt to ashamed and pissed at the same time. When I was released I went home and was tearing my clothes off because i could not get in the shower fast enough. I remember thinking to myself if this was the way a woman felt after being raped because i felt so violated. I felt to filthy.

You just can't imagine how sweet freedom is until you don't have it. Spending the night in the slammer was the best lesson I ever learned.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
If i was facing life in prison - hell yeah!

I spent one night in jail for DUI when i was 30, and it was a night i will never forget. My ass was behind bars. A prisoner. I have never felt to ashamed and pissed at the same time. When I was released I went home and was tearing my clothes off because i could not get in the shower fast enough. I remember thinking to myself if this was the way a woman felt after being raped because i felt so violated. I felt to filthy.

You just can't imagine how sweet freedom is until you don't have it. Spending the night in the slammer was the best lesson I ever learned.
How long before you realized DUIs are a scam and money maker for the system?
Do you now have empathy or understanding why poor people hate the cops whom they have to make payments to when on probation for some bs charge?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
If I was convicted of a horrible crime I didn't commit I'd consider suicide just to reassert my innocents. I couldn't live if people thought I was a pedo or rapist or something like that.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
If I was convicted of a horrible crime I didn't commit I'd consider suicide just to reassert my innocents. I couldn't live if people thought I was a pedo or rapist or something like that.

I hate to tell you, but if you are convicted of touching kids, killing yourself isn't going to make anyone think you are innocent. We will start a thread on here about you though, thanking you for saving the taxpayers some money.

RaiderRedTTU

Poster
"produced an edge weapon" ... maybe it was a plastic shank of some type?

Reminds me of that one vido where the guy gets the guilty verdict and then takes a cyanide pill right there in the court room. I could see myself going the pill route, but damn it would be tough to slit my own neck enough to bleed out.
I believe that was a Serbian general after they tried to make “greater serbia”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom