Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make George Floyd White Again

mrt

Elite
This is how it all started in South Africa, the world sticking their noses in another countries business until it collapsed and now they are killing White farmers and stealing their land. I hope I am still around to see them start taking what they want from the people who helped to roll a snow turd downhill.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This is how it all started in South Africa, the world sticking their noses in another countries business until it collapsed and now they are killing White farmers and stealing their land. I hope I am still around to see them start taking what they want from the people who helped to roll a snow turd downhill.

Not just killing. They are brutally torturing them to death. Babies being dropped in boiling water, women strung up and cut from the v to the neck. It’s horrific. If white people anywhere on earth were targeting any group like they are there’d be a war.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Not just killing. They are brutally torturing them to death. Babies being dropped in boiling water, women strung up and cut from the v to the neck. It’s horrific. If white people anywhere on earth were targeting any group like they are there’d be a war.

Libs assured me this wasn’t happening in SA. Of course I couldn’t link them to any articles thx to google commies

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
View attachment 28800This type of "news" is so underwhelming. Do you not have better things to do? This unfortunate piece of human garbage did not hav e opportunity to attend Harvard. If he would have there is no telling the heights he could have achieved win the realm of philosophy or quantum physics. What a waste of a human mind.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Libs assured me this wasn’t happening in SA. Of course I couldn’t link them to any articles thx to google commies

The l
The pictures still exist but are hard to find. Despite the world singing the praises of Mandela he was a murderous POS.

He invented putting a tire around a person up to the chest. Dump gasoline on it and watch them burn.

It’s amazing how they e removed pictures and articles from a year ago. It’s sick what is being done. And these sick fucks covering it up are even worse.

1624833371059.jpeg

1624833390955.jpeg
1624833576651.jpeg
Look, a Nelson Mandela favorite.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Little over exaggeration on the "black lips" Good Gosh. Also could they have not sanded or smoothed the cut lines away? Shitty work Libs

BigBucnNole

Elite

I think most of it is relatively isolated. If anything happened like that to a Western European population, with all the money and resources that comes with, at the very least black water would have men on the ground getting target practice.

In this day and age with so much money and options, you’ll never see another Zimbabwe/ Rhodesia sort of scenario involving western Whites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom