Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MAGA!!!! JD Vance wins Republican Nomination for Ohio Senate Seat (link)....

You just posted about defeating a rino yet you support him endorsing oz??!!

Can't make this stuff up.....
I know you’re trolling but I’ll play along since you seem desperate for attention.

I never posted about “defeating a RINO”. Vance has the best chance to win his race just like OZ does his which is why I support Trump endorsing them both.

Winning is what matters and both of those guys are FAR better America 1st candidates then the men they will be replacing.

TJHall1

Legendary
I know you’re trolling but I’ll play along since you seem desperate for attention.

I never posted about “defeating a RINO”. Vance has the best chance to win his race just like OZ does his which is why I support Trump endorsing them both.

Winning is what matters and both of those guys are FAR better America 1st candidates then the men they will be replacing.
Under no circumstance is supporting oz good. The dude is the definition of a rino and you think trying to get him elected is a good thing. You're one of the clowns who can't even admit when trump fucks up during a speech. You can't look at anything realistically when you can't even admit your favorite politician fucks up once in a while.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Under no circumstance is supporting oz good. The dude is the definition of a rino and you think trying to get him elected is a good thing. You're one of the clowns who can't even admit when trump fucks up during a speech. You can't look at anything realistically when you can't even admit your favorite politician fucks up once in a while.
Youre fragile
I have it on good authority that you are also @Rube Reaper. Which makes sense for somebody like you. Weird O

AgEngDawg

Legendary

All Orban did is not fund Gender Studies programs because he said they are not helpful to society.

I agree.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Was listening to Levin the other night and he was harping that Trump was wrong and should have endorsed Mandel. Said Vance is a RINO, etc... I don't follow Ohio politics (and also don't always agree w/ Levin) so not sure what to think. However the lefties melting down on Twitter make me feel ok about this... any Ohio posters want to chime in? Who's right: Trump or Levin?

Sidenote: still can't believe Trump is endorsing Oz in PA... WTF

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Was listening to Levin the other night and he was harping that Trump was wrong and should have endorsed Mandel. Said Vance is a RINO, etc... I don't follow Ohio politics (and also don't always agree w/ Levin) so not sure what to think. However the lefties melting down on Twitter make me feel ok about this... any Ohio posters want to chime in? Who's right: Trump or Levin?

Sidenote: still can't believe Trump is endorsing Oz in PA... WTF

Not from Ohio, but Vance will be POTUS one day. Somewhere in the range of No. 48 to 50.

Levin has been as out of touch as Hannity.

They are stuck in the Bush era. Those days are gone.

Top Bottom