Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Made a 4th of July Playlist on Spotify if you wanna use it tomorrow…

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Awesome playlist and apologies for adding to the last post, But how did you not include the GOAT National Anthem?

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
Need Ragged Old Flag by Johnny Cash and Where the Stars and Stripes and the Eagles Fly by Aaron Tiipin.

First one gives me a lump in my throat every time.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Need Ragged Old Flag by Johnny Cash and Where the Stars and Stripes and the Eagles Fly by Aaron Tiipin.

First one gives me a lump in my throat every time.

We were playing patriotic playlist on spotify. Springsteen's born in the USA was playing and the excerpt said that he dud everything possible to dodge the draft including pretending he was on LSD. lmao.

**did not fact check. Just thought it was funny as hell.

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
We were playing patriotic playlist on spotify. Springsteen's born in the USA was playing and the excerpt said that he dud everything possible to dodge the draft including pretending he was on LSD. lmao.

**did not fact check. Just thought it was funny as hell.
Yep I really loathe Springsteen. Like I really can’t think of a single thing I like about the guy. Hell that idiot calls a fastball a ‘speedball’, whatever the fuck that is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom