Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lunch kicked ass today:::

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
You are always living the good life. I had leftover baked chicken drumsticks and an apple.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
My wife switched out milk over to the grass fed organic stuff. Trying to get the kids eating less processed junk. Normally I could give a shit less or couldn’t tell a difference on some of these things called organic. However I’m never going to be able to go back to the gallon jug stuff. Grass fed organic milk is on another level.

TJHall1

Legendary
My wife switched out milk over to the grass fed organic stuff. Trying to get the kids eating less processed junk. Normally I could give a shit less or couldn’t tell a difference on some of these things called organic. However I’m never going to be able to go back to the gallon jug stuff. Grass fed organic milk is on another level.
Never had that, but I've had unpasteurized milk straight off a dairy farm and its absolutely fuckin delicious.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Never had that, but I've had unpasteurized milk straight off a dairy farm and its absolutely fuckin delicious.
Family friend does milk cow farming and does his own milk. It’s great but the straight out the cow teat milk is so goddam good it should be illegal

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Family friend does milk cow farming and does his own milk. It’s great but the straight out the cow teat milk is so goddam good it should be illegal
Technically it is.

Top Bottom