Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Low-dose Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine fails in trial on 2 to 5 year olds

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

The companies hope to apply for emergency authorization in early 2022 - What's the big hurry? Are kids dropping dead left and right? No one single person in the US had died from Omicron - NOT ONE!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

The companies hope to apply for emergency authorization in early 2022 - What's the big hurry? Are kids dropping dead left and right? No one single person in the US had died from Omicron - NOT ONE!

Low dose isn’t killing enough babies or what?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Low dose isn’t killing enough babies or what?
When children become lab experiments our society is losing it compass. Totalitarian rule in America is now a reality in a great many aspects of our country. Remember, we are still the 99%, but don't just sit on the couch. There is a war going on. We all need to encourage each other, send emails to our representatives, leave a voice mail, and more. It' war.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
When children become lab experiments our society is losing it compass. Totalitarian rule in America is now a reality in a great many aspects of our country. Remember, we are still the 99%, but don't just sit on the couch. There is a war going on. We all need to encourage each other, send emails to our representatives, leave a voice mail, and more. It' war.

I agree. When I find legit news I share with a ton of people I know as well

Top Bottom