Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lookin busy at work

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What is your power move to look busy at work late on Friday afternoons. I have a pen nearby and just start writing random shit on a notepad. If you are looking at your computer people think you are just on the internet even if you are working. So when people are in the vicinity I’m ✍️

“Damn that dude is working hard on a Friday afternoon having to bust out the pencil and paper to drill down to the details”

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eye don’t have this problem. Eye stopped by a park up on Lake Erie today between two of my clients and was done at 2:30

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I like how in this thread @Croot_Overlord keeps saying “on Friday afternoon” repeatedly to act like he’s not doing this all the time. If you work hard all week people aren’t going to give a shit what you are doing “Friday afternoon”
Look I’m a big picture guy, so I need my creative space so I can create a vision for everyone to do so I can just scribble on my notepad

Wait What

Elite
Founder
What is your power move to look busy at work late on Friday afternoons. I have a pen nearby and just start writing random shit on a notepad. If you are looking at your computer people think you are just on the internet even if you are working. So when people are in the vicinity I’m ✍️

“Damn that dude is working hard on a Friday afternoon having to bust out the pencil and paper to drill down to the details”
giphy.gif

Top Bottom