Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Look at Benjamin Netanyahu Think Who is this Dumb MFer Interviewing Me???

Rube Reaper

Elite
He certainly overlooked antisemitism while orange man was in office.

That’s conservatives for you though. They partake in evil whenever it’s convenient then lie and gaslight anyone who calls them out.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
He certainly overlooked antisemitism while orange man was in office.

That’s conservatives for you though. They partake in evil whenever it’s convenient then lie and gaslight anyone who calls them out.
You’re in love with the AZOV battalion and they are literal Nazis.

The toll the AIDS poisons and mRNA gene-editing shots have taken on you is almost unbearable to those of us that care and fight for you and your kind. Mush-brained zombies is what my expert clinical psychiatrist friend referred you as. I’m just not there yet.

Rube Reaper

Elite
You’re in love with the AZOV battalion and they are literal Nazis.

The toll the AIDS poisons and mRNA gene-editing shots have taken on you is almost unbearable to those of us that care and fight for you and your kind. Mush-brained zombies is what my expert clinical psychiatrist friend referred you as. I’m just not there yet.
I’m not “in love” with the AZOV battalion but them being Nazis doesn’t make the whole Ukrainian army bad or their cause unjust.

Yanks worse than Nazis but I still supported them deposing Saddam because their cause was just (his treatment of LGTBQA+ people was abhorrent).

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I’m not “in love” with the AZOV battalion but them being Nazis doesn’t make the whole Ukrainian army bad or their cause unjust.

Yanks worse than Nazis but I still supported them deposing Saddam because their cause was just (his treatment of LGTBQA+ people was abhorrent).
You’ve just stated you would prefer the death of Americans over literal Nazis. Is this the hill you choose to die on?

Rube Reaper

Elite
You’ve just stated you would prefer the death of Americans over literal Nazis. Is this the hill you choose to die on?
That’s not what I said Mr. Zombie man.

What I said is that there is no denying yanks are worst than Nazis but that doesn’t mean they can’t fight for just causes from time to time.

Do I like the AZOV battalion; no. Do I think they are doing the right thing defending sovereign Ukraine from Russian tyranny; absolutely and so does everyone else with a brain.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
That’s not what I said Mr. Zombie man.

What I said is that there is no denying yanks are worst than Nazis but that doesn’t mean they can’t fight for just causes from time to time.

Do I like the AZOV battalion; no. Do I think they are doing the right thing defending sovereign Ukraine from Russian tyranny; absolutely and so does everyone else with a brain.
My inference is correct it appears despite your elementary attempt to backtrack. You literally named yourself after the Russian Ruble and now you’ve openly admitted that Americans are worse than Nazis that killed millions upon millions of innocent women and children.

I will fight for your kind but I can no longer support you after these grotesque revelations.

Rube Reaper

Elite
My inference is correct it appears despite your elementary attempt to backtrack. You literally named yourself after the Russian Ruble and now you’ve openly admitted that Americans are worse than Nazis that killed millions upon millions of innocent women and children.

I will fight for your kind but I can no longer support you after these grotesque revelations.
Yanks have killed millions and millions of innocent women and children…

I know you’re trolling but at least troll well rube.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Todd has spewed enough shit over the years to easily make the treason list. He won’t do good behind bars.

MalO

Elite
The insane stupidity is getting worse every day.

I visit a stock forum r/superstonk and there was a thread that mentioned russia this morning and dozens of posters came out of nowhere screeching about Ukraine and Russia is bad. The post had nothing to do with the war but just the word "Russia" in casual conversation is enough to trigger snowflakes now.

Then I went over to Zero Hedge to look at headlines and there was an article where some mindfucked clown is talking about how awesome it would be if Finland joined NATO.

Pushing the borders of our military alliance against Russia right up to the border of Russia sounds like a very bad idea to me. But hey I just don't want to see planet Earth burn in a global nuclear war.

I expect it to get worse. People are drinking the kool-aid and not using their brains to think about the consequences of jumping into the pro-war bandwagon.

Top Bottom