Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LOL, Salesforce offers to relocate employees families from Texas due to abortion law (link)...

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Good. I hope this new law drives every single one of “those types of people” out of Texas.

Constitution unlicensed carry became law on September 1st. I think we should be screaming that from the rooftops so everyone knows. Maybe drive a few more of “those types of people” out of Texas.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I thought it was incredibly weird when Exxon got kicked out of the Dow Jones for fucking SalesForce. I feel l like that company has got to be scum of the Earth

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
It blows my mind how many people are basically militant about killing un born babies. I am not sure how they can sleep through the night with that type of mentality.
It’s interesting that you never see the photos of the dead babies. I’ve looked it up. The pictures are all over the internet. Try to post that shit anywhere and you’ll be labeled a sicko. Why is it sick if it’s just a “clump of cells”. The fact that it is taboo to post the photos just shows how evil it is. the supporters of abortion want to turn a blind eye to the ugly truth.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
It’s interesting that you never see the photos of the dead babies. I’ve looked it up. The pictures are all over the internet. Try to post that shit anywhere and you’ll be labeled a sicko. Why is it sick if it’s just a “clump of cells”. The fact that it is taboo to post the photos just shows how evil it is. the supporters of abortion want to turn a blind eye to the ugly truth.
I've never thought to google it but I don't want to see that shit. I don't like gore either, so maybe im just a pussy?! Anyway, i guess it would be good birth control if you had to see those pictures.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
giphy.gif

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I am guessing if they opened this up to the employees wanting to move to Texas because of the laws the company would be relocating:).

btw tech companies like Apple have their HQ in Austin because of favorable tax laws.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The real reason they are moving their employees from Texas is because the Texas Lawn Corns football team is very embarrassing

Fact check...........................................................................................true.

Top Bottom