Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lol at another trashy SEC moment.

As a life long Vol fan and UT alum who was still living in Knoxville when Kiff left in the middle of the night, I get the passion and pure hatred for him. I’ll add that non-Vols can’t understand the level of frustration across our fan base after being mediocre at best, if not just outright terrible, the last decade+. It’s been at a constant boiling point for a long time and it boiled over for a lot of folks last night…

All that said, no excuse. No excuse for that bull shit. 99% of the 102,455 didn’t make a fool of themselves last night, but the 1000-1500 who did just put a cherry on top of the UT embarrassment sundae…

On the game itself, the refs were inconsistent. They missed things and called others that could have changed the outcome of the game. That happens in every game. Doesn’t change the fact that Matt Corral is really damn good. And even after everything, we still had a chance to win it…but our QB runs out of bounds with 0:00 to end the game...that’s a perfect example of what the last 15 or so years have been…

Last edited:

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I’ll add that non-Vols can’t understand the level of frustration across our fan base after being mediocre at best, if not just outright terrible, the last decade+. It’s been at a constant boiling point for a long time and it boiled over for a lot of folks last night…

....that’s a perfect example of what the last 15 or so years have been…
5qrrqv.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom