Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Locked myself outside. solutions?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
So its game day, the most important day of the year is upon us and I've managed to locked myself out of the house with my keys, wallet and phone resting safely on the coffee table inside. I've checked all windows and entrée points. no success. Luckily I'm in the garage and have a computer station out here and a TV with just an antenna that has local channels only. I have no way of getting food or taking a shit. Any ideas gang? oh I'm also only wearing boxers. This is my only form of communication to the outside world, I'm looking to start a new life out here in the garage. Any solutions please?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Crow bar that bitch.
thought of it right away. All my tools are locked in the shed in the backyard, the key to that lock of course is inside the house. the only things in garage aka my new home are the washer and dryer, computer, TV a lamp and car wash supplies. I was taking my dog out to shit and the door knob click over as I shut the door which never happens I still cant figure out why it switched over

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
thought of it right away. All my tools are locked in the shed in the backyard, the key to that lock of course is inside the house. the only things in garage aka my new home are the washer and dryer, computer, TV a lamp and car wash supplies. I was taking my dog out to shit and the door knob click over as I shut the door which never happens I still cant figure out why it switched over
Sounds like you bought a haunted house.

Overwatch

Poster
Founder

Time to Macgyver that bitch.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The door is coming down tonight when I have to take my nightly dump
So you coulda done it at noon at not even had a thread on it. But you CHOOSE to be a dick smack and cut the lawn in your tighty whiteys. You are a fucking deviant and pervert. Got damn moose knuckle fuckers

Top Bottom