Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LNC let’s go.

catreaper

Master Baiter
Gator just snapped something up in the lake.

keeping my girlish physique amd draining michelob ultras.

74 here with a slight breeze in riverview florida.

Attachments

• B1F2E191-0764-4244-83F6-64E8B0F5109C.jpeg
    B1F2E191-0764-4244-83F6-64E8B0F5109C.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 17

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Drinking an Abita while sitting in bed. My daughter and her spend the night company are hogging the den watching avatar.

watching the last pirate kingdom on Netflix. Pretty dope!

edit: I would have eaten my normal 50mg dose of gummies by now but I’m trying to cleanse the system in case the school wants to piss test me. I haven’t had any in over 3 weeks! I have another meeting with the AD Monday to go over some things I have to take care of to be able to coach.

Last edited:

Zach10

Poster
63 days kratom free. I most people dont know what the fuck kratom is or why its a big deal, but fuck that shit. Withdrawals kicked my ass.

Drinking Kilbeggan and playing warzone with the boys. Last weekend in the house before we move.

catreaper

Master Baiter
63 days kratom free. I most people dont know what the fuck kratom is or why its a big deal, but fuck that shit. Withdrawals kicked my ass.

Drinking Kilbeggan and playing warzone with the boys. Last weekend in the house before we move.
I loved Kratom for three days. It made my workouts intense. Then I realized it had a grip on me and cut it off. Dangerous stuff.

Zach10

Poster
I loved Kratom for three days. It made my workouts intense. Then I realized it had a grip on me and cut it off. Dangerous stuff.
I always knew opiates were the one thing that had a chance to ruin my life. While not a true opiate, it is pretty damn close. 6 1/2 years of that shit.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Good on you man. I remember reading about that shit years ago. Heard it was similar to opioids - I had a good run with the Oxy’s in my younger days

catreaper

Master Baiter
I always knew opiates were the one thing that had a chance to ruin my life. While not a true opiate, it is pretty damn close. 6 1/2 years of that shit.
There’s a reason companies are trying like hell to sell as much as they can right now. It won’t be legal soon. You nailed it. Literally a legal opioid sold at every vape shop.

There’s a reason companies are trying like hell to sell as much as they can right now. It won’t be legal soon. You nailed it. Literally a legal opioid sold at every vape shop.
It’s better than being hooked on oxy, lortab, or worse heroin. Probably not a good idea to ban it in the middle of the current opiate cris this country has been experiencing over the last 20 plus years. I’m not necessarily disagreeing with your feelings on it, but there are far worse alternatives.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It’s better than being hooked on oxy, lortab, or worse heroin. Probably not a good idea to ban it in the middle of the current opiate cris this country has been experiencing over the last 20 plus years. I’m not necessarily disagreeing with your feelings on it, but there are far worse alternatives.
Withdrawals are the WOAT

Zach10

Poster
I have heard of a lot of heroin/oxy people using it to get off the harder stuff. And I dont think it destroys your body like that other stuff.

I have also had people who have quit harder stuff saying the kratom withdrawals were worse. I dont know, but it kicked my ass. I started thinking it was like weed. I could just do it then quit whenever no big deal.

I have heard of a lot of heroin/oxy people using it to get off the harder stuff. And I dont think it destroys your body like that other stuff.

I have also had people who have quit harder stuff saying the kratom withdrawals were worse. I dont know, but it kicked my ass. I started thinking it was like weed. I could just do it then quit whenever no big deal.
Did you wean yourself or just go cold turkey? I’d imagine weaning yourself wouldn’t be that hard due to the way most people dose it.

Zach10

Poster
Did you wean yourself or just go cold turkey? I’d imagine weaning yourself wouldn’t be that hard due to the way most people dose it.
In the fall I had tapered from about 60 grams per day to 15, but then around Christmas I figured I would have a little fun. Before I knew it I was back to 60 gpd. So I just said fuck it and went cold turkey.

I quit on Friday February 12th and then Monday started the ice storm in Texas. We lost power for a week with two infants. It fucking sucked.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Riots were pretty solid tonight. Quick but pretty cool operation by the popo

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
QVC is selling mascara. Next time they get something good I’m going on a shopping spree

Top Bottom