Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Liberal women are killing off liberal beta males.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

“When I was a kid, my mom told me to always walk curbside, but I assumed my generation of women would think it’s too old-fashioned,” Mark told me. “Now, I’m really confused.”

tenor.gif

Dawg1572

Poster

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
A lot of hipsters are about to accept conservative values because its retro hip and to them no one is doing it and it's ironic.
It’s already happening. I was at the barber Saturday and every person that works there is tatted head to toe, surfs or skates every day, wears Pendleton (which I admittedly love), drinks bourbon and American beer and only listens to old country and 90’s rap. Before Gov. Newsom they were all about being democrat and fuck Trump,etc.

However since the shady election, Newsom being an incredible moron through COVID shutting them down and their eyes opening to media propaganda, they’ve all become skeptics of anything government, media or COVID based and in-turn have all become more similar to most on this board. It’s been really interesting to watch.

Darth Maul

Poster
This is not new science. That's why those hippies from the 60's that preached peace and flowers or whatever disappeared. Now they're reappeared in the form of beta males. What's old is new again.

Top Bottom