Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LET'S GO BRANDON TFSF Shirts are now available in the Store!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord we need to get these out to our foreign corespondents…..can you image social media with Martin and Crew wearing them…..also….if that Aussie dude check back in him too…but he may be in the Gulags by then. That place may be a worse mess than here.
Sadly I think @JJJohn was burned at the stake. But yeah, we need to ship them some good shirts

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I just want to know how you got @Martin to model these shirts from Uganda
@Croot_Overlord it is NOT ok to pay @Martin money to take his clothes off for you. I get that you have convinced him that he "Modeling" clothing to be sold. Maybe we should inform him that filming himself getting naked is NOT part of the modeling experience. (Guess we now know how @Croot_Overlord is really funding this place.)
zz_32x32.png

TJHall1

Legendary
Did you know at first i thought Biden was the best President than ever to rule US but am so surprised to see that he is the worst president now. So bad.
He is the worst. Ever. You only thought that because thats what the media wants you to see. Don't trust the media.

Top Bottom