Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let’s get some life hacks.

catreaper

Master Baiter
1.) Always call and complain about your rental car smelling like smoke right away. Avoid the fee when you want to light up in the car.

2.) When waiting in line at a McDonald’s, pretend to put an order in on the kiosk and randomly grab a bag of food. Walk out with a purpose. No one will question you.

3.) When buying produce and self scanning for weight, don’t lay the entire produce on the scale. Hold the base and lay the tops down on the scale.

4.) Never ever take a dump at a gas station. Wait for a hotel exit. I’ve never experienced a bad hotel lobby dump.

5.) Always ask for your bartenders ID after he ID’s you. We need to make sure he’s old enough to serve us.

TJHall1

Legendary
6.) Book a Lyft and Uber at the same time. The one that shows up last gets a zero star and a complaint for not getting there in time.

7.) Take everything you can from a hotel room. (Batteries, shampoo, soap, pillows, YOLO.)
I've never thought of stealing batteries from a hotel, thank you for that. What about lamps, light fixtures? Do they report that?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
6.) Book a Lyft and Uber at the same time. The one that shows up last gets a zero star and a complaint for not getting there in time.

7.) Take everything you can from a hotel room. (Batteries, shampoo, soap, pillows, YOLO.)

A funny trick to play at a hotel, or anywhere like a friend's house, is to unscrew the shower head and put a beef bullion cube in there. So for a little while the next person who uses the shower will see brownish water coming out. Harmless, but funny.

TJHall1

Legendary
A funny trick to play at a hotel, or anywhere like a friend's house, is to unscrew the shower head and put a beef bullion cube in there. So for a little while the next person who uses the shower will see brownish water coming out. Harmless, but funny.
For a little while? Id say for the next 10 people that shower there! 😂

Literally going to do this tomorrow.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
1.) Always call and complain about your rental car smelling like smoke right away. Avoid the fee when you want to light up in the car.

2.) When waiting in line at a McDonald’s, pretend to put an order in on the kiosk and randomly grab a bag of food. Walk out with a purpose. No one will question you.

3.) When buying produce and self scanning for weight, don’t lay the entire produce on the scale. Hold the base and lay the tops down on the scale.

4.) Never ever take a dump at a gas station. Wait for a hotel exit. I’ve never experienced a bad hotel lobby dump.

5.) Always ask for your bartenders ID after he ID’s you. We need to make sure he’s old enough to serve us.
We used to do some varient of #2 in Tuscaloosa after football games. Actually learned this trick from @PleasureMoose

Jimmy John’s would be slammed and they would be callin out sandwiches at the end of the line. Maybe 15 people waiting. Whenever they said something you like just immediately shout “that’s mine!” Grab it and walk out the door.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We used to do some varient of #2 in Tuscaloosa after football games. Actually learned this trick from @PleasureMoose

Jimmy John’s would be slammed and they would be callin out sandwiches at the end of the line. Maybe 15 people waiting. Whenever they said something you like just immediately shout “that’s mine!” Grab it and walk out the door.
Looking back I think about how much shit we caused at the restaurant when they are already busy and then have to start remaking missed orders.

I feel bad about a lot of shit I used to do and so I try and rock out good deeds these days to pay it back.

We used to roll coins across the mall food court and watch the janitors chase them down

PleasureMoose

Legendary

1652530828733.gif
I feel bad about a lot of shit I used to do and so I try and rock out good deeds these days to pay it back.
yeah this is pretty much where I'm at in life now...I've done some unforgivable things the past 15 or so years... i just wake up everyday now and just try to do better than the last

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
View attachment 101306

yeah this is pretty much where I'm at in life now...I've done some unforgivable things the past 15 or so years... i just wake up everyday now and just try to do better than the last
See yall in hell. It is a dry heat. Bama and SC are worse so we'll be just fine. Hold no guilt. Kids being dumbass isn't a sin that sends you to hell. Maybe the hall of fame but not hell
@PleasureMoose

Jtrain80

Legendary

I am absolutely going to blow up some hotel bathrooms.

1.) Utilize the power of meditation, visualization, emotion, senses, etc with various methodologies from Joe Despenza, Jose Silva, etc to change or alter or improve anything physically, mentally, etc. You can cure yourself of a disease, cure others of a disease, change your body or body parts, improve your intelligence, creativity, learn to remote view, etc. The possibilities are limitless as we are 99.999% pure energy. I suggest reading the books and watch some of the videos on youtube of the gentlemen I mentioned above.

2.) Meat and fruit diet: We're mostly designed to consume a fruit based diet but if you do not live in the tropics and obtaining local in season fruit then the fruit based or fruit foundational diet will fail. If you live in a warmer climate and can grow your own fruit and raise your own animals I would highly recommend doing so and doing everything raw with exception of sweet potatoes if you decide to include this food. Never mix fruit with your animal products. Raw egg yolks, raw milk, raw honey, raw organ meats on occasion, raw fruits and some cooked Japanese sweet potatoes. However, each person is different due to their state of their microbiome, genetics, geographic location, etc so you would have to test and journal your foods starting with an elimination diet. Other hacks include one meal a day, fasting, etc for longevity, health and healing.

3.) Qigong/semen retention and sexual transmutation: The combination of these things are the most powerful longevity practices one can do. You can look up the Chinese man who lived to 256 years of age who learned the qigong and herbal practices to extend his life. His age is confirmed by military records. He learned his methodology by hermits over 500 years of age who lived within isolation within remote areas outside of civilization. These hermits practiced semen retention and sexual transmutation as well as qigong and consumption of various herbs. The man who lived to 256 years of age didn't practice the sexual transmutation but still lived to half their age roughly. He outlived all his children and grandchildren.

4.) Prevent from becoming enslaved to society with the digital currency, New world order, digital ID, one world satanic religion, social credit score, etc. This system will be hell on earth and you will have no freedom. This is worse by far than being a slave in chains. They control and know everything about you 24/7 and you have 0 power and they can take anything away from you instantly. Enjoy forced vaccination and whatever else they want to do to you because you cannot stop it once you're in this system. The way to prevent this is with the following:

A.) Change your political Status
B.) Go off Grid
C.) Become self sufficient (food, water, electricity, filtration, etc)
D.) Join an off grid community
E.) Develop Skills for yourself and the community (weapons, self defense, survival training, medical, mechanical, electrical, farming, hunting, fishing, etc etc etc).

5.) Salvation: Everything else I listed is to improve your life temporarily. None of this matters after we all eventually die for whatever reason it may be as we take nothing with us after death. We came into this world naked and by ourselves and we will leave the earth naked and by ourselves. No money no wealth no women no nothing.

Your soul/spirit are immortal. You can receive salvation through belief and faith in Yashua's word, prayer, repentance, and following the laws and commandments of YHWH. Now can everyone receive salvation? Is salvation only for Israelites/Adamite? Can those who received the CV injection receive salvation? These are deeper questions which I base my beliefs of the scriptures but they're debatable. Death is only the begging to reaching true paradise. The short term experience on earth is nothing, not even a blink of the eye. The spirit is immortal but where the spirit goes after death is determined by your life choices on earth. This passing experience is nothing but a short term test which is a pass fail test and there is no in-between. The test is to see if we can learn to walk in the spirit and not the flesh to adhere to the word's of our creator to make it into the paradise once our silver chord has been cut by the creator.

Bonus: There are a few hacks I used to make 5x more fiat ponzi scheme currency in a about a year than I ever made in 13 years as a wage slave (above average income for a straight white male in a wealthy neighborhood). I don't know if these hacks will help anymore because I did this a while ago but I am willing to spread this information to anyone who is open minded.

yankmenoodle

Elite
1.) Utilize the power of meditation, visualization, emotion, senses, etc with various methodologies from Joe Despenza, Jose Silva, etc to change or alter or improve anything physically, mentally, etc. You can cure yourself of a disease, cure others of a disease, change your body or body parts, improve your intelligence, creativity, learn to remote view, etc. The possibilities are limitless as we are 99.999% pure energy. I suggest reading the books and watch some of the videos on youtube of the gentlemen I mentioned above.

2.) Meat and fruit diet: We're mostly designed to consume a fruit based diet but if you do not live in the tropics and obtaining local in season fruit then the fruit based or fruit foundational diet will fail. If you live in a warmer climate and can grow your own fruit and raise your own animals I would highly recommend doing so and doing everything raw with exception of sweet potatoes if you decide to include this food. Never mix fruit with your animal products. Raw egg yolks, raw milk, raw honey, raw organ meats on occasion, raw fruits and some cooked Japanese sweet potatoes. However, each person is different due to their state of their microbiome, genetics, geographic location, etc so you would have to test and journal your foods starting with an elimination diet. Other hacks include one meal a day, fasting, etc for longevity, health and healing.

3.) Qigong/semen retention and sexual transmutation: The combination of these things are the most powerful longevity practices one can do. You can look up the Chinese man who lived to 256 years of age who learned the qigong and herbal practices to extend his life. His age is confirmed by military records. He learned his methodology by hermits over 500 years of age who lived within isolation within remote areas outside of civilization. These hermits practiced semen retention and sexual transmutation as well as qigong and consumption of various herbs. The man who lived to 256 years of age didn't practice the sexual transmutation but still lived to half their age roughly. He outlived all his children and grandchildren.

4.) Prevent from becoming enslaved to society with the digital currency, New world order, digital ID, one world satanic religion, social credit score, etc. This system will be hell on earth and you will have no freedom. This is worse by far than being a slave in chains. They control and know everything about you 24/7 and you have 0 power and they can take anything away from you instantly. Enjoy forced vaccination and whatever else they want to do to you because you cannot stop it once you're in this system. The way to prevent this is with the following:

A.) Change your political Status
B.) Go off Grid
C.) Become self sufficient (food, water, electricity, filtration, etc)
D.) Join an off grid community
E.) Develop Skills for yourself and the community (weapons, self defense, survival training, medical, mechanical, electrical, farming, hunting, fishing, etc etc etc).

5.) Salvation: Everything else I listed is to improve your life temporarily. None of this matters after we all eventually die for whatever reason it may be as we take nothing with us after death. We came into this world naked and by ourselves and we will leave the earth naked and by ourselves. No money no wealth no women no nothing.

Your soul/spirit are immortal. You can receive salvation through belief and faith in Yashua's word, prayer, repentance, and following the laws and commandments of YHWH. Now can everyone receive salvation? Is salvation only for Israelites/Adamite? Can those who received the CV injection receive salvation? These are deeper questions which I base my beliefs of the scriptures but they're debatable. Death is only the begging to reaching true paradise. The short term experience on earth is nothing, not even a blink of the eye. The spirit is immortal but where the spirit goes after death is determined by your life choices on earth. This passing experience is nothing but a short term test which is a pass fail test and there is no in-between. The test is to see if we can learn to walk in the spirit and not the flesh to adhere to the word's of our creator to make it into the paradise once our silver chord has been cut by the creator.

Bonus: There are a few hacks I used to make 5x more fiat ponzi scheme currency in a about a year than I ever made in 13 years as a wage slave (above average income for a straight white male in a wealthy neighborhood). I don't know if these hacks will help anymore because I did this a while ago but I am willing to spread this information to anyone who is open minded.
I bet the 256 year old Chinaman wrote a book. It started "once upon a time"

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
We used to do this with jolly ranchers. Harder to detect initially - especially the lighter sour apple, and when the shower is over the person is just sticky.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
If you turn down the happy ending at an Asian massage it’s a good way to get a rubdown on the cheap.
200w.gif

I bet the 256 year old Chinaman wrote a book. It started "once upon a time"

Nope it started with the official military documents then the journalists bothering him for his practices which he mostly kept within his QIgong practice. However, a general wrote a book about him called the immortal.

The low IQ, brainwashed masses will be stuck in perpetual disease, suffering and short lives. They never think anything is possible outside of what they're told to believe. They simply believe the reality that's presented to them thus they will be enslaved and eternally damned.

Top Bottom