Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Learning more about myself.

Mungri

Elite
Since friday, my temples were throbbing and on fire, one after the other, happened all my life.

Google search - 'Temporal lobe ADD' - like 'Ring of Fire ADD', but temples only.

Ok, what do the temporal lobes do? ... Language, Speech, Memory.

Like. BRUH ... OVERACTIVE TEMPORAL LOBES!!!! BRUH!!!!

So I head to this art place I started volunteering at today, talk to everyone in a somewhat fast and pushy but still respectful way, get to invite new people in and chat and show them around.

Temple pain vanishes, replaced by 10x better than sex brain euphoria .... Full maniacal joy and bliss.

Speech becomes more calm, still rapid fire assertive, but more normal in tone.

Bruh. Talking properly is my new meltdowns to relieve my stress. Bruh.

Last edited:

Mungri

Elite
Theres another guy I met, lower functioning, IQ of a rat, but speaks normally and better than most normal people, always nice and respectful, but can't say as much as me.

He gets frustrated and agitated when he can't talk to others, or people don't respond to him, undiagnosed but people said 'Hes like you, not as good but speaks well despite his IQ loss, docs won't help him though'.

Like yea, I spotted low functioning ADHD in him from a mile off. But still he manages so much better in conversation than normal plebs do ... Even though one day he turns up excited ... 'Look, I bought some money for once ... (Pulls out 2x£1 coins) .... Is this enough for a pizza slice at (shop - yea it should be) ... Is it enough for a drink as well? (No unfortunately) ... Can someone take me please? (Dude its a 2 min walk away, you can go yourself)' ...

He heads off and returns with a pizza slice ...

'OMG this is so nice, this is my favourite thing ... Blabber blabber'.

Like fucking hell you just want to protect him from everything.

Mungri

Elite
I only like mental cripples* like me. I hate normie scums.

*Narcs excluded. Even high functioning sociopaths & psychopaths aren't half as bad as fucking pathetic narcs.

Mungri

Elite
If only I could go here for testing, but I live in the shitty UK:

I guarantee thats what the fuck I have but higher functioning.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Since friday, my temples were throbbing and on fire, one after the other, happened all my life.

Google search - 'Temporal lobe ADD' - like 'Ring of Fire ADD', but temples only.

Ok, what do the temporal lobes do? ... Language, Speech, Memory.

Like. BRUH ... OVERACTIVE TEMPORAL LOBES!!!! BRUH!!!!

So I head to this art place I started volunteering at today, talk to everyone in a somewhat fast and pushy but still respectful way, get to invite new people in and chat and show them around.

Temple pain vanishes, replaced by 10x better than sex brain euphoria .... Full maniacal joy and bliss.

Speech becomes more calm, still rapid fire assertive, but more normal in tone.

Bruh. Talking properly is my new meltdowns to relieve my stress. Bruh.
Well shit or get off the pot. Only you can trade it in to level out

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I only take nicotine which isn't listed as a cause for pressured speech, it just keeps me awake and fights off fatigue.
So you want to tamper your mind to sleep?
Look up art bell on YouTube and listen to his old radio shows w the screen covered. Listening to people speak will help your mind do something besides thinking and will help keep mind racing at bay

Mungri

Elite
So you want to tamper your mind to sleep?
Look up art bell on YouTube and listen to his old radio shows w the screen covered. Listening to people speak will help your mind do something besides thinking and will help keep mind racing at bay
Actually yea, my fatigue is treated but now Im only able to sleep for 4-6 hours a night usually.

The head zoomies are unstoppable.

Top Bottom