Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

League commissioners announce ACC/Big Ten/Pac-12 alliance

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Details are scant in this report but the ACC / Big Ten / and Pac-12 are forming an alliance. This can't be good news for Clemson.

Says the ACC negotiated a shitty contract with ESPN until 2036 that they are unlikely to get out of. This is preventing a firm schedule but it looks like might have 1-2 inter conference match ups per year. Shits changing fast

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Someone convince me that the schools that tried to play when the big got scared of covid, aren't just going to end up leaving that conf, and a few other schools from around the country will join them, because most of the schools in the conf are run by batshit crazy leftist ad's, who don't understand the fanbase and actually look down on them. They don't love the sport and look at it as a vehicle to social justice a little.

Belezabro

Elite
do-you-want-to-form-an-alliance-with-me.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
What a fuckin clown show. I know the big ten commissioner is a fucking moron. Dont know anything about acc commissioner. From what I'd been reading I thought the new pac 12 commissioner might have a clue, but apparently not.
The ACC is a bunch of fucking idiots. ESPN of all people out negotiated the shit out of them. A shitty contract that runs for 14 more years :devilish:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

If this happens, the Big XII will be on very solid footing. Makes me happy for my Tech friends. They deserve better than what was going to be the ashes of a once great conference.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Details are scant in this report but the ACC / Big Ten / and Pac-12 are forming an alliance. This can't be good news for Clemson.

Says the ACC negotiated a shitty contract with ESPN until 2036 that they are unlikely to get out of. This is preventing a firm schedule but it looks like might have 1-2 inter conference match ups per year. Shits changing fast

Fuck the Big 10. A steaming pile of dog shit outside OSU.

Top Bottom