Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lazy readers - has anyone seen this shit?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
My wife got me a pair (kind of a joke/ kind of for real). They are glasses that turn your field of view 90 degrees down. So you can lay completely flat and see shit like your phone or tv in front of you

32008192-64F1-426F-BFA9-56219D2D6DED.jpeg222F0759-1886-4163-BFCB-0C760A30CBF1.jpegThey are incredibly relaxing to use, but it does a number on your brain because it doesn’t make sense that you should have that perspective

Overwatch

Poster
Founder
I did this as a science experiment for school 35 years ago. You know, periscopes and whatnot.

I guess you could mount the tv on the ceiling instead.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Hitting that #bloatmaxx life hard.

You putting it on anything or taking it straight from the source like @absoluteUnit does semen?
I had some chicken and biscuit crackers. Hadn’t heard from ole unit much lately. Wonder if the CIA had to deploy him to clean up the Afghanistan situation. If someone is gonna fix that problem, it’s @absoluteUnit

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
My wife got me a pair (kind of a joke/ kind of for real). They are glasses that turn your field of view 90 degrees down. So you can lay completely flat and see shit like your phone or tv in front of you

View attachment 40279View attachment 40280They are incredibly relaxing to use, but it does a number on your brain because it doesn’t make sense that you should have that perspective

American Dad, decent choice...hope it is the one where they flash back to grandpa Jack showing young Stan how to have sex.😂

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 40279View attachment 40280They are incredibly relaxing to use, but it does a number on your brain because it doesn’t make sense that you should have that perspective

Yes. Got one for a friend that had a stroke and was bed ridden for a while.

Darth Maul

Poster
iu

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
American Dad, decent choice...hope it is the one where they flash back to grandpa Jack showing young Stan how to have sex.😂
American Dad is one of the GOATs. I think it was that episode, I was halfway paying attention

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
American Dad is one of the GOATs. I think it was that episode, I was halfway paying attention

Of course I couldn't find it on youtube, but it was hilarious when they flashed back to Stan's dad teaching him about sex...he just hired a prostitute and made Stan watch as he did filthy things to her.😅

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You hay dude

You gays dude. Now that you've sucked a dick you need quincy Jones to mamba tour your butthole

Latest posts

Top Bottom