Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest Polls

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

-Former President Trump opens wide leads in 2024.

Trump 47%
Biden 41%

Trump 49%
Harris 38% (Bye, bye!)

-Donald Trump never led a national poll in 2016 or 2020, and now he leads in most. Remember, this is for the "popular vote".

Interesting side note...

Harris 40%

DeSantis 38%*

-IMO Trump is probably leading Biden 52-40%, and Harris 54-39, nationally.

-Hypothetical 2024 GOP Primary
Trump 59%
DeSantis 11%
Pence 11%
Cruz 10%

-Trump won the 2016 GOP Primary with about 45% amongst a divided field.

-Biden Approval 39%.

-Per (liberal) Harvard CAPS-Harris Polling. The polls have heavy Dem skews, which means it was *very* difficult to find Democrats voting Dem!

America 1st

Founder
Nevada 2024
Trump 44%
Biden 34%

Per Blue Print Polling on Friday.

America 1st

Founder
FYI Election 2022 Update

Possible GOP sweep of Nevada:

Adam Laxalt (R) 47%

Sen. Catherine Masto (D) 40%

Joe Lombardo (R) 43%

Gov. Steve Sisolak (D) 40%

America 1st

Founder
FYI Election 2022 Update

-Ohio Supreme Court enters "final judgment" re Republican gerrymandered map, setting a trial date *after* the primary elections.

-Given the fact state law requires any maps used in November to be finalized *before* the May 3rd primary, what this means is there is ZERO chance Dems can now prevent the GOP map from taking effect before the Midterms.

-In other words, the current disputed map, remains in effect until *after* the trial, which under law means effectively *after* the Midterms.

-The map in dispute was 13Rs-2Ds. When it was struck down the MSM had a field day, because Dems were going to cut into a Republican state.

I can smell old school GOP backroom pressure here. Judges were no doubt arm twisted.

This is why I never sweated the early Dem court victories re redistricting. I knew this stuff shakes out.

Top Bottom