Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Last time or first time you had a gun pulled on you or fucked a ginger

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I caught about 15 guys poaching on our land one time. They had
been having a deer drive then proceeded to build a campfire
in our pasture for lunch.

When I was approaching in a Jeep about half of them
ran in the woods. When I stopped to confront the
the rest I could see 7 shotgun barrels pointed at
me from the bushes. I had words with the group
and left and returned later with my Brother and
some friends. Shots were fired but no one died.

The ginger was hot. It looked like she had sat on a
Small piece of bubblegum

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I caught about 15 guys poaching on our land one time. They had
been having a deer drive then proceeded to build a campfire
in our pasture for lunch.

When I was approaching in a Jeep about half of them
ran in the woods. When I stopped to confront the
the rest I could see 7 shotgun barrels pointed at
me from the bushes. I had words with the group
and left and returned later with my Brother and
some friends. Shots were fired but no one died.

The ginger was hot. It looked like she had sat on a
Small piece of bubblegum
No lie 7 is a tough nut no matter the age.
Boogies villa amen bruddah

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Can't say I've ever had a gun pulled on me, chainsaw yes, sheetrock hammer yes, hedge clippers yes.... But never a gun

sanction

Legendary
Founder

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Summer after my freshman year I played baseball in wood bat league in upstate NY. met a reddish strawberry blond perfect 10. I call it my strawberry summer. I'm not sure there could have been a more perfect fling. We loved our 6 week perfect relationship. No guns pulled on me. Ive had them showed to me in a hostile manner though

OM JD

Poster
Dated a ginger a few months during my senior year of high school. She was a year older and attended a community college about an hour away. She was probably a MB 8.2. Body was closer to a 9. The old saying “red on the head, fire in the bed” definitely held true for her. She was a dirty, dirty little girl (in a good way). We dated until I left for Marine Corps boot camp, when I called it off. I wasn’t gonna let Jody pull a fat one on me while I was away.

I’ve probably had more guns pulled on me than I’d like to know during my two deployments in Iraq.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
I’ve banged several Gingers,
. The last one had a fantastic ass, but would always insist I cum inside her instead of pulling out. I had another GF at the time and couldn’t imagine having a ginger kid.

She must have sent 500 text messages that I never answered. She would even leave gifts on my front door. She was in the army too, so she could have prolly killed me

Also, at work was at the Hispanic gentlemens house. Was talking to him across the kitchen counter and his 3 year old reached in his pocket and pulled out a peice.

I thot it was a toy, but the guy lost his shit and then his wife came in and cussed him out

Timothy

Elite
Both for me, too. She was pretty kinky. And I was robbed in a parking lot.

i also once held a guy at gunpoint until the cops showed up.

And I lived next door to Don Henley for a year.

Emma tenywa

Elite
Sometime bsck when i was still a boy at around age 11. I and a three of my buddies had developed a habit of jumping onto moving lorries and hitching a ride.
So one day as we were loitering around, we noticed a coca cola delivery lorry that we thought had broken down and one of ma friends came up with the idea of waylaying the lorry and Hitch a ride, that's what we exactly did.
After like an hour of waiting, the lorry started moving and as soon as it reached our spot, we all jumped out and chased after it. I was the first to grab on but then i realized that the lorry was losing speed and as my fellow jumped on, it came to a complete stop.
The driver had noticed the commotion through his rearview mirror, The security guard jumped out and we all jumped off at the sound of a cocking gun and i for one took for the nearest bush.
The other two friends had to do the explaining at gun point, it was funny and awkward at the same time. One of them( my friends) wetted his shorts at that time and he became our laughing stock. We never did attempt to jump on trucks after that incident

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Was at a strip club with 20 other friends for a bachelor party. We sat there for 20-30 minutes and nobody came for drink orders and it wasn't full. We got up and left. Standing in the parking lot across the street deciding where to go. We look up and this motorcycle dude was coming towards us swinging an 8-ft chain. We scattered and he turned around when the sirens got loud. In his back belt was a handgun. He didn't pull it but likely would have.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Summer after my freshman year I played baseball in wood bat league in upstate NY. met a reddish strawberry blond perfect 10. I call it my strawberry summer. I'm not sure there could have been a more perfect fling. We loved our 6 week perfect relationship. No guns pulled on me. Ive had them showed to me in a hostile manner though
I was born in Fredonia

Top Bottom