Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lake of the Ozarks -Big Bass Bash October 7-8th

Nayat

Elite
@MIZCDB dropped some solid knowledge ITT. I broke off my PB at the net Sunday because my dumbass had my thumb on my reel, didn't let the drag do its job. Should have boat flipped its ass. I am guessing a $500 minimum lesson there. I'll definitely hit up "26 mile island"(which is 14+ acres and for sale) in April when I come back. Otherwise, just caught a bunch of 1-2lb bass in Osage Beach SP Saturday and a couple same size across the channel Sunday.

That hotel was definitely a shit hole. From the sounds of it I had the only working AC in the joint. I'll definitely be trailering my boat between days next year, was quite limited in where I could go based on my vague knowledge of how much gas the boat hold and burns.

I'll definitely hit up "26 mile island"(which is 14+ acres and for sale) in April when I come back.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
@MIZCDB dropped some solid knowledge ITT. I broke off my PB at the net Sunday because my dumbass had my thumb on my reel, didn't let the drag do its job. Should have boat flipped its ass. I am guessing a $500 minimum lesson there. I'll definitely hit up "26 mile island"(which is 14+ acres and for sale) in April when I come back. Otherwise, just caught a bunch of 1-2lb bass in Osage Beach SP Saturday and a couple same size across the channel Sunday.

That hotel was definitely a shit hole. From the sounds of it I had the only working AC in the joint. I'll definitely be trailering my boat between days next year, was quite limited in where I could go based on my vague knowledge of how much gas the boat hold and burns.

I'll definitely hit up "26 mile island"(which is 14+ acres and for sale) in April when I come back.
My place is right next to the island. If you were fishing there and saw a place about 200 yards away flying trump and Desantis flags off the deck….that was me.

Nayat

Elite
My place is right next to the island. If you were fishing there and saw a place about 200 yards away flying trump and Desantis flags off the deck….that was me.
I didn’t notice I was pretty hyperfocused on fishing. I made it across the way to a small cove right next to the marina before taking off.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I knew Baby Jesus answers prayers when that passed. I'll be able to take a four hour round trip in a few weeks compared to the seven hours one way to CO.
Holy Shit.....do people really make trips to re-up legally?

steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif

Who the fuck actually lives in Missouri? Do people really lives there? WOW!
They're ranked 19th in population and one of if not the best state to live off grid.

champsballs

Elite
Founder

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I’m baaaaack
Hell ya it’s that time of the year. I’m loading up the bike and heading to the woods it’s suppose to be freaking 70 tomorrow . Then leaving on Friday to the mountains for 8 days then a couple weeks

Nayat

Elite
11 days, feels like I'm a kid waiting for Christmas again.

Caught my first largemouth of '23 yesterday, 16". Wind is garbage.

Nayat

Elite
Thinking about just sleeping on my boat, probably the best way to get a good spot. Can I park my truck and trailer at PB2 for a few days?

Nayat

Elite
Only 23 days away, getting pumped. @MIZCDB the point off the island still hot? I caught my PB bass this past weekend and confirmed I lost at minimum $500 last year right where you put me.

Taking our chances at the Inn at Grand Glaize again after getting an AirBnB for the spring tournament.

Last edited:
Top Bottom