Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lake of the Ozarks -Big Bass Bash October 7-8th

Nayat

Elite
Coming back bitches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am partaking in a bass tournament next weekend (Oct 1&2), and was wondering if anyone lived on/near the lake and had an outlet I could borrow overnight so I could charge my batteries. I promise not to sleep with your wife or daughter(s). I make no promises if your son is a legal aged piece of ass though.

If you just want to drop some hot fishing spots ITT that's fine too.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I am partaking in a bass tournament next weekend (Oct 1&2), and was wondering if anyone lived on/near the lake and had an outlet I could borrow overnight so I could charge my batteries. I promise not to sleep with your wife or daughter(s). I make no promises if your son is a legal aged piece of ass though.

No deal.

champsballs

Elite
Founder

Have a buddy that goes to most the tournaments there I’ll ask him

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

No cooking cream pies. There is a thread. Everyone enjoys them

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
I will be at my lake house this weekend. I’m at the 26mm. There is an island right in the main channel right in front of my place by margaritaville. On the southern tip of the island is a shelf just under the water. I’ve slayed the fish on that island many times.

And fyi, The Inn At Grand Glaze is an absolute shit hole.

Nayat

Elite
I will be at my lake house this weekend. I’m at the 26mm. There is an island right in the main channel right in front of my place by margaritaville. On the southern tip of the island is a shelf just under the water. I’ve slayed the fish on that island many times.

Thanks for the tip! I wasn’t sure what to do hope I don’t get AIDS.

Nayat

Elite

I’m going to hit this up this morning.

If anyone sees me, wave!

Attachments

• C81754B9-B709-45BE-B22C-331D8351D7CB.jpeg
    C81754B9-B709-45BE-B22C-331D8351D7CB.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 11
  • 19B47AD5-440A-4BCE-B304-EC32B4E1BB57.jpeg
    19B47AD5-440A-4BCE-B304-EC32B4E1BB57.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • DEB7127B-E12E-41FF-AB9B-6C0659A35EFD.jpeg
    DEB7127B-E12E-41FF-AB9B-6C0659A35EFD.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 11