Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

L-CMD diagnosis

Scrouch2434

Elite
Founder
I know the rules and will post in Esso thread. This is my friend’s son. Good people great parents. He played TE at WvU . We have raised 350k so far but wanted to give everyone a chance

Meet my little buddy Austin! Austin has been diagnosed with a severe and fatal form of muscular dystrophy, L-CMD. His parents, Mark and Hannah are great friends of mine and incredible parents to Austin and his brother Ean.

To combat this fatal diagnosis, Mark and Hannah have started the L-CMD Research Foundation to urgently advance medicine that will establish treatments and a cure. Their goal is to raise $2million before Austin turns 2 to have the treatments available to Austin and other children like him.

To join me in supporting their family, make a donation or learn more about Austin and the L-CMD Foundation, please visit: https://givebutter.com/2-before-2/4austin/crouch

1616294575024.png

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I know the rules and will post in Esso thread. This is my friend’s son. Good people great parents. He played TE at WvU . We have raised 350k so far but wanted to give everyone a chance

Meet my little buddy Austin! Austin has been diagnosed with a severe and fatal form of muscular dystrophy, L-CMD. His parents, Mark and Hannah are great friends of mine and incredible parents to Austin and his brother Ean.

To combat this fatal diagnosis, Mark and Hannah have started the L-CMD Research Foundation to urgently advance medicine that will establish treatments and a cure. Their goal is to raise $2million before Austin turns 2 to have the treatments available to Austin and other children like him.

To join me in supporting their family, make a donation or learn more about Austin and the L-CMD Foundation, please visit: https://givebutter.com/2-before-2/4austin/crouch

View attachment 11803
Done with lots of prayers thrown in.

Top Bottom