Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kwame Brown is going to end up killing Stephen A Smith

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
And Im completely OK with it.

This is gonna be epic going forward. Jalen Rose and Kenyon Martin turning and Charlamagne apologizing to Kwame.... Get your popcorn. We SAS haters might get our wish this summer.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
And Im completely OK with it.

This is gonna be epic going forward. Jalen Rose and Kenyon Martin turning and Charlamagne apologizing to Kwame.... Get your popcorn. We SAS haters might get our wish this summer.

Cliffs? I see Kwame Brown keep popping up in the media and I saw he called Rachel Nichols a “jew nose” or something like that but don’t know anything else

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
giphy.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Cliffs? I see Kwame Brown keep popping up in the media and I saw he called Rachel Nichols a “jew nose” or something like that but don’t know anything else
Couple former players were clowning on Kwame. Kwame defended himself by saying his kids hear this shit and he's trying to raise good kids.... then SAS just started bashing Kwame like a bad person because he didn't have good stats. Kwame went off and basically threatened to kill SAS. SAS then went on a tirade thinking he bashed Kwame intelligently but it was just horrible. Now it seems a lot of people are starting to turn on SAS and skip bayless, and Kwame is throwing verbal haymakers at a whole lot of haters. Its hilarious.

Kwame made $65million and is basically taking care of his entire family and was the man of the house since he was 14. He's basically living a rural farming life and hasn't started anything with anyone. Dude mows his own grass and owns some tractors and shit. He's tired of being a target and he 6'10". lol

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Couple former players were clowning on Kwame. Kwame defended himself by saying his kids hear this shit and he's trying to raise good kids.... then SAS just started bashing Kwame like a bad person because he didn't have good stats. Kwame went off and basically threatened to kill SAS. SAS then went on a tirade thinking he bashed Kwame intelligently but it was just horrible. Now it seems a lot of people are starting to turn on SAS and skip bayless, and Kwame is throwing verbal haymakers at a whole lot of haters. Its hilarious.

Kwame made $65million and is basically taking care of his entire family and was the man of the house since he was 14. He's basically living a rural farming life and hasn't started anything with anyone. Dude mows his own grass and owns some tractors and shit. He's tired of being a target and he 6'10". lol
Can he box? I wanna see Stephen A Smith get in the ring with somebody in one of these Triller Jake Paul matchups

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Kwame has a point about all the media scum and bullshit that goes on
Yea. He's retired. AT this point if you are talking shit about him you are being a dick and he is 6'10" 280#....SAS is 6' 190#. It doesn't matter if SAS was a badass, he's not, he'd get mauled but he just feels so free going after this guy over and over. I think Kwame must of banged his sister or gf or both at the same time.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Here I am thinking I am the only one who does not give 2 shits about basketball or a talking head on ESPN....

I love you guys.

Had no idea who Kwame was, but like anyone who bashes SAS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom