Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kohlburger Bundy similarities.....

He definitely made some rookie mistakes if he’s killed before
agreed,

#1 he took his phone, other than that I am not sure they could tie him to it. I have long said that if "they" wanted to, they could find any rapist or abductor or the like using triagulation of cell phones..........all they have to do is ask the cell phone company.........."@3am who was in this vicinity" they could tell you likely to the square inch where everyones phone was, and by that tell you everything else.........

this is a big issue to claim, being as private personal information as a blanket must be used to give LE a "useful guide".................see Morgan Freeman in the movie "Seven"

On Court TV, the following was said: read in picture provided as attachment:

KIMG0702.JPG

So you have to ask yourself, how did they know who to look for initially? How did they know whos DNA to reference? The answer is an invasion of privacy. Understand, i am all for catching a killer or the like, but when is the price too high?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
agreed,

#1 he took his phone, other than that I am not sure they could tie him to it. I have long said that if "they" wanted to, they could find any rapist or abductor or the like using triagulation of cell phones..........all they have to do is ask the cell phone company.........."@3am who was in this vicinity" they could tell you likely to the square inch where everyones phone was, and by that tell you everything else.........

this is a big issue to claim, being as private personal information as a blanket must be used to give LE a "useful guide".................see Morgan Freeman in the movie "Seven"

On Court TV, the following was said: read in picture provided as attachment:

View attachment 160203

So you have to ask yourself, how did they know who to look for initially? How did they know whos DNA to reference? The answer is an invasion of privacy. Understand, i am all for catching a killer or the like, but when is the price too high?

Don’t they have to have a warrant to obtain DNA from even trash?

They have video of his white Elantra several times and he went back the next morning (maybe to get the sheath?).

Wonder if we will ever get the motive?

Don’t they have to have a warrant to obtain DNA from even trash?

They have video of his white Elantra several times and he went back the next morning (maybe to get the sheath?).

Wonder if we will ever get the motive?
Once trash is taken to the street it is fair game.

Never seen the video of his car back and forth, wonder why that has not been brought up.

There is a fact finding mechinism that they dont want to admit is the point. Civil liberties be damned. Again all for crime fighting, but like everthing else it will be used for bad eventually. You are right though, he is a dumbass........left the sheath? WTF.......one thing i have wondered is how did he knife 4 people and no one heard nothing except for the survivor, who was not attacked at all...........weird..........I suppose more will be put of soon

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
There is a fact finding mechinism that they dont want to admit is the point. Civil liberties be damned. Again all for crime fighting, but like everthing else it will be used for bad eventually. You are right though, he is a dumbass........left the sheath? WTF.......one thing i have wondered is how did he knife 4 people and no one heard nothing except for the survivor, who was not attacked at all...........weird..........I suppose more will be put of soon

Wonder the same. According to the survivor she heard Kayleigh playing with her pup. Apparently she had no defensive wounds. Maybe the other girl was asleep?

He caught the dude right at the bedroom door then went after his girl who had defensive wounds.

When arrested he asked if there were any other arrests. Was it at least two people both with a ka-bar?

Dude looks like Norman Bates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom