Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Knowingly spreading Chyna virus

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
100% believe this is true. People are assholes. Son is a contact trace quarantine right now, which means kid came to school on day one with symptoms and then got tested. Fuck these families

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
100% believe this is true. People are assholes. Son is a contact trace quarantine right now, which means kid came to school on day one with symptoms and then got tested. Fuck these families
Don’t let them test your kid. We are done testing in my family unless we need to go to the hospital.

Im not cooperating with any of this shit anymore. It’s a governmental power grab. Let Mother Nature run it’s course and hold accountable the assholes that did this so it doesn’t happen again.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Ya'll can believe it or not, but our school system simply said F it this year.

They aren't sending anyone home unless they have symptoms. If your kids name pops up on a contact trace, the parents are notified and given the option of remote learning. Otherwise business as usual. No masks, no social distancing, everything completely normal with the exception of assigned seating in classes & lunch room so they can contact trace.

I was a bit taken aback when the system sent out the waivers describing the policies, but fvck it, time to rip the bandaid off this thing.

Won't be surprised to see us shut down for a week or so, but then I thought we would last year too and never did.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Don’t let them test your kid. We are done testing in my family unless we need to go to the hospital.

Im not cooperating with any of this shit anymore. It’s a governmental power grab. Let Mother Nature run it’s course and hold accountable the assholes that did this so it doesn’t happen again.
We are not testing, especially if he shows absolutely zero symptoms. It is a back door way for the FL health dept to get people to vaccinate their kids.
His friend is getting vaccinated tomorrow because he doesn’t want to miss football. Family hasnt done the math, football will be almost over by the time he is fully vaccinated. Feel bad for the kid.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Ya'll can believe it or not, but our school system simply said F it this year.

They aren't sending anyone home unless they have symptoms. If your kids name pops up on a contact trace, the parents are notified and given the option of remote learning. Otherwise business as usual. No masks, no social distancing, everything completely normal with the exception of assigned seating in classes & lunch room so they can contact trace.

I was a bit taken aback when the system sent out the waivers describing the policies, but fvck it, time to rip the bandaid off this thing.

Won't be surprised to see us shut down for a week or so, but then I thought we would last year too and never did.
Where do you live and what is the cost of living?

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I had 1 of 4 kids quarantined last year for the same. Kid came to school with sniffles the first day of FSA (state standardized test) then later tested positive. Entire class had to reschedule the rest of FSA testing.

Got an email from my kid’s middle school in day three of school this year (yesterday). Some people have been quarantined, haven’t heard the details yet but my kid isn’t affected.

if there is one reasonable thing that has come from all of this craziness, it is STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom