Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kirby's Second Natty Official Thread.....

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
Georgia can’t handle tempo.
That wasn’t tempo, they hit 1 chunk play on an audible. They led they nation in plays over 50 yds. (21) so it didn’t surprise me to see TCU done what they’ve done all year. We’ve fared well against the gimmicky tempo teams like Auburn, Oregon, Tennessee & Clemson in the past. I like that we seem to be able to get what we want on offense and Stet has had a good pocket.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
That wasn’t tempo, they hit 1 chunk play on an audible. They led they nation in plays over 50 yds. (21) so it didn’t surprise me to see TCU done what they’ve done all year. We’ve fared well against the gimmicky tempo teams like Auburn, Oregon, Tennessee & Clemson in the past. I like that we seem to be able to get what we want on offense and Stet has had a good pocket.

OK

Dawg97

Poster
Founder
That was the largest margin of victory in ANY bowl game EVER. In the natty - crazy!

ps
Thank goodness we didn't have to play the cocks again. Apparently, they would have dragged their nuts all over us (while avenging that 48-7 beatdown).

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Remember when folks said that Kirby would be defined by Justin Fields transferring?

200.gif

BTW, how many nattys does Fields have? Who has the first pick in the draft?

Top Bottom