Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kids will believe anything!

What is the craziest lie ever told to you as a kid or the crazies lie you told your kids?

We live in the country & my oldest 2 are boys. They hated wearing diapers & would run around butt naked all the time if they could. Well to keep them from walking around with their peckers in their hands I told them "if they played with it too much it would fall off".
This is funny because my 24 yr old son who uses this statement on his own kids now, told me he believed that his dick would fall off until he was about 12. When, I'm assuming, he actually figured out it wouldnt. 🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
What is the craziest lie ever told to you as a kid or the crazies lie you told your kids?

We live in the country & my oldest 2 are boys. They hated wearing diapers & would run around butt naked all the time if they could. Well to keep them from walking around with their peckers in their hands I told them "if they played with it too much it would fall off".
This is funny because my 24 yr old son who uses this statement on his own kids now, told me he believed that his dick would fall off until he was about 12. When, I'm assuming, he actually figured out it wouldnt. 🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣
Well, I'm not blind...yet 😉🤣🤣🤣

Densel

Poster
That's nothing, when I was in elementary school, my Bible teacher literally taught me that if I did anything wrong or literally even thought of doing anything wrong I had to confess and apologize or else I'd go to Hell even if it was something small. This caused me so many bad moments, anxieties and problems that once I learned it was a lie I starting hating Christianity and religion and even considered being an atheist.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Told my kids Trump was a good president. Kids will believe whatever shit you feed them.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
That's nothing, when I was in elementary school, my Bible teacher literally taught me that if I did anything wrong or literally even thought of doing anything wrong I had to confess and apologize or else I'd go to Hell even if it was something small. This caused me so many bad moments, anxieties and problems that once I learned it was a lie I starting hating Christianity and religion and even considered being an atheist.

Had a high school teacher along the same lines. Told me that all non Christian’s were going to hell. 2/3 of the world is not Christian. Just a major turn off.

Somewhere between agnostic and atheist now.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Told my kids Trump was a good president. Kids will believe whatever shit you feed them.
Yore parents told you……y’all weren’t Poor.

Poor and stupid really go hand in hand…..congrats Dr Faggit or is it senator Faggit today? Hell yore whole life is a lie so I guess yore parents won!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

I was told…..if you leave it alone, it will grow by itself. THIS IS NOT TRUE….so I’ve spent the last 35+ years yanking and tugging to make it grow! 😜

STMF2X

Elite
Founder

It hasn’t fallen off, I can still see, and I never got hair on my palms. Not that by the time I was 13 I would have cared if all that was true.

Pineapple

Legendary
I told my third daughter the summer before she started 1st grade that I won three gold medals in the Olympics. We were watching the Summer Olympics and I told her they were for track. She asked to see them. I told her they were real gold so we had them in a lockbox at the bank. Fast forward to school starting and she told the teacher she was going to bring her dad’s three gold medals for show and tell. Teacher replied - Oh, I think you’re confused. Girl three replied, adamantly- no, ma’am! My dad told me so I know he won them. Wife comes to pick up g3 and teacher tells her the story. Wifey calls me at work and when I answer she says - You jackass!

Daughter is 22 now… she tells me to shut up when I meet her new friends and ask - did g3 tell you about my Olympic gold medals?!

#truestarry

Had a high school teacher along the same lines. Told me that all non Christian’s were going to hell. 2/3 of the world is not Christian. Just a major turn off.

Somewhere between agnostic and atheist now.
Similar experience...Kinda
My step father was a child molester & a wife/child abuser. i grew up pentecostal & he was a deacon. I blamed God & religion for a long time. As a child I didn't understand how God could allow that to happen nor why the other adults couldn't see the truth. As an adult tho I realize that Satan will corrupt anything & religion is an easy 1. All I can say to this is don't let unforgiveness cost you your soul. I don't let my kids out of my site, I don't trust anyone completely, & I def have PTSD from things that happen BUT I realize that was 1 evil being trying to drag me to hell with him. I'm a survivor Praise God!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Similar experience...Kinda
My step father was a child molester & a wife/child abuser. i grew up pentecostal & he was a deacon. I blamed God & religion for a long time. As a child I didn't understand how God could allow that to happen nor why the other adults couldn't see the truth. As an adult tho I realize that Satan will corrupt anything & religion is an easy 1. All I can say to this is don't let unforgiveness cost you your soul. I don't let my kids out of my site, I don't trust anyone completely, & I def have PTSD from things that happen BUT I realize that was 1 evil being trying to drag me to hell with him. I'm a survivor Praise God!
That's beyond shitty, but glad you made it to where you are...thanks for sharing, it couldn't have been easy...you have a lot of ppl in your corner here...glad you're here

Top Bottom