Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kenny Mayne (one of the good ones on ESPN) finally made the decision to leave.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Over the years his comments towards Disney and their leftist ways I guess finally hit the boiling point. Super pro-gun guy that trains his kids weekly and is actually a great guy.

I really hope he takes a two month long vacation with the family then gets going on his own podcast.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Maybe this will open the floodgates at ESPN. You know they were losing tons of money because wokism, then Covid really hurt them, but they doubled down on their politics. I hope they burn. I used to watch ESPN daily - haven’t watched in 7-8 years

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Maybe this will open the floodgates at ESPN. You know they were losing tons of money because wokism, then Covid really hurt them, but they doubled down on their politics. I hope they burn. I used to watch ESPN daily - haven’t watched in 7-8 years
Outside of Bammer games that is

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
The double down on politics after what’s her face blew my mind away. Like sitting at a poker table, keeping your poker face, but mentally looking to the left going “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!”

Jasmine? Jamie? Jameson? Something Hill. After that whole thing I went really? Gonna stay all in huh?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The double down on politics after what’s her face blew my mind away. Like sitting at a poker table, keeping your poker face, but mentally looking to the left going “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!”
You talking about Jemele Hill?

I just don’t see how ESPN can recover at this point. They had such a great opportunity to capitalize online, but they never did. They have lost a significant amount of ad revenue permanently because their ratings outside of major events will not improve.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder

I just don’t see how ESPN can recover at this point. They had such a great opportunity to capitalize online, but they never did. They have lost a significant amount of ad revenue permanently because their ratings outside of major events will not improve.
Yea her. I edited with a bunch of J names. Forgot it was Jemele.

But the only time ESPN gets my attention is if the Nats are on for Sunday Night baseball or the Noles are on (haha).

Still pissed they landed an NHL contract.

Just gonna have to go NHL package and stay TF away from them even more.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

ESPN translation: Enough Shit Piss-ant Nobodies

Juro

Elite
For companies like ESPN and Disney, it’s okay to not go woke or into many social issues. People have and will get sick of it.

Want to change the world? Treat everyone exactly the same. Don’t over reach.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Over the years his comments towards Disney and their leftist ways I guess finally hit the boiling point. Super pro-gun guy that trains his kids weekly and is actually a great guy.

I really hope he takes a two month long vacation with the family then gets going on his own podcast.

If this is true..... @Croot_Overlord should reach out and offer a Podcast opportunity here, his name and this site....THATS A MARKETING BOOM! We could team him with @Chris Farley (since he is dying to be on a podcast.) WIN-WIN.... IYAM IMHO

denn

Legendary
Founder
It has been so long since I have watched something other than a live sporting event on ESPN that I had no idea Mayne was still there. Too bad he is gone, but I can't say I will miss something/someone that I had no idea was still working.

FayuGes!

Poster
I can't be forced to watch anything by Disney or ESPN. Was true before 2020, and anyone that gives them views (dollars) should very strongly reconsider.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Please wear a go pro and just take over a practice.
I’m still a noob, and THE noob, so I gotta watch my ps and qs. HOWEVER comma, I did have drinks with the other coaches and the AD all Saturday afternoon. Twas a good time and very informative! They also got a kick out of me and my background.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m still a noob, and THE noob, so I gotta watch my ps and qs. HOWEVER comma, I did have drinks with the other coaches and the AD all Saturday afternoon. Twas a good time and very informative! They also got a kick out of me and my background.
Even more the reason to just completely take over a practice and drop as many "fucks" as possible. Kinda like this:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Jasmine? Jamie? Jameson? Something Hill. After that whole thing I went really? Gonna stay all in huh?
I hope ESPN disappears. The Golics the son and chiney everything. Its Fn Terrible.

Top Bottom