Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just spoke with a police officer in the city I work for

CurtOFD78

Elite
He said that approx. 30 have filed for early retirement or quit the force. He also mentioned that if officers lose qualified immunity, there will be a "mass exodus" of police officers both locally here in central FL and nationally. He said that with losing qualified immunity, people can go after officer's personal assets and family. Pretty damn scary to think what may happen to this country when there is little to no law enforcement to patrol the streets.

What is qualified immunity?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
He said that approx. 30 have filed for early retirement or quit the force. He also mentioned that if officers lose qualified immunity, there will be a "mass exodus" of police officers both locally here in central FL and nationally. He said that with losing qualified immunity, people can go after officer's personal assets and family. Pretty damn scary to think what may happen to this country when there is little to no law enforcement to patrol the streets.

That’s the goal so they can start a federal police force nationally

Jtrain80

Legendary
Talked to my aunt yesterday. Daughter/cousin is a LEO in a major US city. She said that she has to alot of work overtime due to low staffing. I asked if the low staffing was due to early retirement and quitting from the bs going on. She said yes, cousin needs 3 or 4 yrs to retire, so she will try gut it out.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I don’t want our LEOs fucked over but a reduction in LEOs from top to bottom would be fine.

It would boost gun sales and force folks to start caring for themselves which would also be just fine.

Hard pass on a federal police force though and I don’t think that would ever come to materialize especially considering the FBI can already do that sorta thing.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Even if you have Merlin's Crystal Ball there is no way to predict what the end game will be, and that to me is the most frightening scenario I have ever had to consider as an American citizen. That dynamic in itself tells me this country is already in deep shit.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Does your City rhyme with Corelando?

Last edited:

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I don’t want our LEOs fucked over but a reduction in LEOs from top to bottom would be fine.

It would boost gun sales and force folks to start caring for themselves which would also be just fine.

Hard pass on a federal police force though and I don’t think that would ever come to materialize especially considering the FBI can already do that sorta thing.
Your correct and I’ll add the popo is less likely to enforce taking your guns.

exactly on the federal police, it’s already here. besides FBI, the department of education has their own police force, and the capital police have turned into the SS Nazis enforcing anything Biden wants.

scanodd

Poster
Founder

I think what the left wants is to do away with local control of police and instill a national police force. If this happens we truly are done as a nation.

Top Bottom