Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just sent a pic of Black Friend #2 to Black Friend #1

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I hope hilarity ensues quickly. with my luck they will let me down, but I hope there is a few lighthearted, fun jobs especially when I send black friend number twos reaction to black friend number one.

Attachments

• IMG_2148.jpeg
    IMG_2148.jpeg
    544.1 KB · Views: 64

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Why is black friend #1 holding a power tool near a childrens watch? He does not look qualified to be doing that based on the perception of the gold chain with a jumpman logo hanging from it

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
because I haven’t smoked weed in about four months and we hit my recycler bong. needless to say, I was not good for anything involving small tools. (thus why i have a black friend)

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I hope hilarity ensues quickly. with my luck they will let me down, but I hope there is a few lighthearted, fun jobs especially when I send black friend number twos reaction to black friend number one.
I'm gonna need shirtless pics of BOTH BLACK GUYS before I am qualified to answer any questions......

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He fucked up at Pitt bull Sunday I think. Turned 13 on 5.2
20230502_180416.jpg

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
He fucked up at Pitt bull Sunday I think. Turned 13 on 5.2
View attachment 181272
dog-great-job.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom