Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just ordered an IPhone 13 Max. AMA

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I have had my old phone for 3 phone (IPhone XR) and was not planning to up grade. For some reason it won’t connect to 4g or 3g, so I was looking to take it Verizon for service.
I realized I could get an 800 dollar credit so the phone would cost me 200 to buy, or 8 bucks a month (I’m a MB Poor) for 34 months so I pulled the trigger.

I went with the pro because for 8 bucks a month (the regular would be free) it has a stronger case. It is back ordered until the 27th.

I glad I went ahead and got a phone this year because there is no telling what will happen in the world of electronics in the next few months because of China.

TLDR

I’m a MB Poor and am going to pay 8 bucks a month for a new
iPhone.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
89a866a9-931c-4356-835d-3b319fb19858_text.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have had my old phone for 3 phone (IPhone XR) and was not planning to up grade. For some reason it won’t connect to 4g or 3g, so I was looking to take it Verizon for service.
I realized I could get an 800 dollar credit so the phone would cost me 200 to buy, or 8 bucks a month (I’m a MB Poor) for 34 months so I pulled the trigger.

I went with the pro because for 8 bucks a month (the regular would be free) it has a stronger case. It is back ordered until the 27th.

I glad I went ahead and got a phone this year because there is no telling what will happen in the world of electronics in the next few months because of China.

TLDR

iPhone.
Can the phone pixilate more than teeth on @Martin in Uganda 🇺🇬 at night?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You max out a lot of folks on here, but it’s clear you’ve got your priorities in line. I can just imagine you opening up the zfold pulling out of your circular driveway.
He does love any wieners on or around his face neck stomach back or bhole. Hide your kids chickens goats and other assorted hot blooded creatures.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

TLDR

iPhone.
No hables españoles

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
No hables españoles
Ugh....neither do they. That's why they attended FSU (everyone knows that). We had a local saying in High School that went. If you cant get into UGA, you go to Auburn, and if you cant get into Auburn you go to Ole Miss.

Well if you cant get into the local community college......you go to FSU.

BigBucnNole

Elite
You max out a lot of folks on here, but it’s clear you’ve got your priorities in line. I can just imagine you opening up the zfold pulling out of your circular driveway.

I can stream video games in the office from my surface while on a call with some dumbass staffer for a senator or rep.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I can stream video games in the office from my surface while on a call with some dumbass staffer for a senator or rep.
Omg that's so awesome! You must get so much ass. I bet the other fag down the hall pounds you in the ass daily you stupid faggot.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

TLDR

iPhone.
I

TLDR

iPhone.
Did the same but am giving up my Samsung (I'm not an apple lover. I've always been an android girl. Had the iPhone 4 for a whopping 3 months before I went back to android)

The biggest reason (other than the cost)? I have a husband and one of my children who can't figure out settings to include me on our family text stream. Fine. I'll come to them.

I'm not thrilled, but whatever. It's a phone. If I'm not locked into Apple world, I'll deal.

TLDR

iPhone.

Did you have to trade your old phone in?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Anything different from the 12 to the 13? Can't imagine there is a huge difference. Maybe a better camera?

Rva

Founder
From what I’ve read it’s a longer battery life, better camera (who cares), a faster refresh rate.

Rva

Founder
From what I’ve read it’s a longer battery life, better camera (who cares), a faster refresh rate.
What does the faster refresh rate mean? Clearer picture if you are watching a movie or something?
So they say. Really all I care about is the extra battery life and the stronger case

Latest posts

Top Bottom