Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jurassic World: Dominion

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Ive heard its the worst of all of them. Hoping this is wrong as I love the series. I need some nonsense in my tv viewing that is good while being realistic.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Headed to see it. Review incoming.
giphy.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
Ive heard its the worst of all of them. Hoping this is wrong as I love the series. I need some nonsense in my tv viewing that is good while being realistic.
It is. The last one was fuckin horrible. This one is worse. Hot fucking garbage.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Slow start that picked up midway. I agree with the statement “it was ok….at best.” @BurntJ

I much preferred Top Gun Maverick. Save your money and catch Jurassic Word Dominion at home.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Slow start that picked up midway. I agree with the statement “it was ok….at best.” @BurntJ

I much preferred Top Gun Maverick. Save your money and catch Jurassic Word Dominion at home.
I agree completely here….though I would add to just get a hijacked firestick and stay home and watch all the movies. But either way @BLatta12 is correct!

Top Bottom