Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Juicy out of jail after only six days

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

GTFO.....

Uche and three other defense lawyers told reporters they believed the second case and sentence was “unconstitutional” and “racist,” arguing that Smollett was “persecuted” for making a complaint against purported white assailants.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Truthfully, I won't have an issue with it IF the result is the same. He needs to do time for his bullshit. If that is delayed a little while for some laughable appeal, whatever.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
the more press he gets the better, he is a psychopath. He can't control his grandiosity and delusional thinking, which results in his whacked persona.

Can you imagine how his demons torment him now that he has destroyed his career and reputation? And i love how the family and friends are ranting! Why? He was their cash cow and now he is out to pasture!!!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
the more press he gets the better, he is a psychopath. He can't control his grandiosity and delusional thinking, which results in his whacked persona.

Can you imagine how his demons torment him now that he has destroyed his career and reputation? And i love how the family and friends are ranting! Why? He was their cash cow and now he is out to pasture!!!
He is certainly one delusional mother fucker.

“I am innocent”. No juicy you are not. It is now a fact you are guilty as charged.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I agree with Tim Pool that Juicy is so narcissistic that he was shouting "I'm not suicidal", because he actually WAS suicidal and planned to kill himself and wanted people to think there was some conspiracy & he was Epstein'd or some shit.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
His Team will litigate this for a long time. Sends a bad message that he was released.

Only prolonging his suffering. He gets to dread the jailtime for who knows how long. When he still ends up going to jail, like a year from now, hopefully he'll be like- "Damn...I could have already done my time months ago & it'd all be over now, but I'm just starting my time instead. Shit, I guess I'll kill myself now."

Cre8ive

Founder
His Team will litigate this for a long time. Sends a bad message that he was released.
Often, in a case like this, it seems there are two sets of laws...one for blacks and one for the rest of us. It does indeed send a bad message. It is this kind of out of balance "justice" that fans the flames of a potential race war. Not good at all. My hope is that these crosseyed liberal judges will get the shit kicked out of them in the next appointment cycle and restore one rule of law for all. And by the way, NY is in the sewer with their total lack of law enforcement.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Often, in a case like this, it seems there are two sets of laws...one for blacks and one for the rest of us. It does indeed send a bad message. It is this kind of out of balance "justice" that fans the flames of a potential race war. Not good at all. My hope is that these crosseyed liberal judges will get the shit kicked out of them in the next appointment cycle and restore one rule of law for all. And by the way, NY is in the sewer with their total lack of law enforcement.
true but what happened in NY?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
They need to give him more time after the appeal because its clear he is trying to play politics to avoid taking responsibility for his actions.

The money isn't the worst thing to me. They told him they had suspects and went in to identify them. He was willing to put someone in jail for a crime he knew damn well they didn't commit. He's a worse human than people are giving him credit for.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
They're not prosecuting certain crimes and the majority of which in NYC are being perpetuated by people of color.

The axiom of right is right and wrong is wrong has been torn apart to fuel racial divides and political agendas.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
They're not prosecuting certain crimes and the majority of which in NYC are being perpetuated by people of color.

The axiom of right is right and wrong is wrong has been torn apart to fuel racial divides and political agendas.
yeah this is pretty much happening all over the country w liberal judges not following the law.. and its a big issue. NYC has been a cesspool for 2 decades now

Chicago where the Smollett hoax happened is probably worse than NYC. Kim Foxx the DA in Cook County was a former Obama aide

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
The sitting Governor who fell into the role due to Cuomo being booted, she was against repealing the disasterous Bail Reform Bill the corrupt Senate passed. It has been the driving factor for all of this hoodlum and activist judges.

WELL, election is coming soon for her and GUESS WHAT came across the NY Post TODAY....lol

TJHall1

Legendary
yeah this is pretty much happening all over the country w liberal judges not following the law.. and its a big issue. NYC has been a cesspool for 2 decades now

Chicago where the Smollett hoax happened is probably worse than NYC. Kim Foxx the DA in Cook County was a former Obama aide
New York and Chicago are in a drag out knock down brawl to see who can be crowned biggest shithole in the country. Couldn't pay me to live in either of those cesspools.

Cre8ive

Founder
example: dude that smeared his shit in the face and hair of innocent woman in subway was charged with a misdemeanor and back on the street in less than an hour. Shootings. stabbing. beatings. random attack punch outs of old fucks...just a jew of the things that make the FOX, Post, Daily Mail, Wapo...you name it. Lawlessness is rampant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom