Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JP Morgan gas/food price prediction

D

Deleted member 2886

Huh?, I just noticed.

Is diesel usually more expensive that petty is the states?

Reason I'm asking is coz diesel has always been way, way cheaper than petty here in NZ.

(Not entirely sure, but I'm thinking it's because owners of diesel vehicles here have to pay mileage tax.)

#It's also very common, and simple, to disconnect the speedo so the mileage doesn't accumulate and thus completely negates the mileage tax.

#Fuckin aye, I've done this.😆 Government can kiss my ass!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Huh?, I just noticed.

Is diesel usually more expensive that petty is the states?

Reason I'm asking is coz diesel has always been way, way cheaper than petty here in NZ.

(Not entirely sure, but I'm thinking it's because owners of diesel vehicles here have to pay mileage tax.)

#It's also very common, and simple, to disconnect the speedo so the mileage doesn't accumulate and thus completely negates the mileage tax.

#Fuckin aye, I've done this.😆 Government can kiss my ass!

Yes, as long as I can remember diesel bas been more than regular gasoline in the U.S.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I think this is part of the play to attempt to dampen voter turnout in Nov. I don't think it'll be just one thing like last time. It'll be multiple.

Gas prices
Covid or some other BS
Violence
High gas prices=mail in ballots
Monkey pox/covid=mail in ballots
Fear of white supremacy=mail in ballots

And we all know what "mail in ballots" means

Top Bottom