Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jordan Peterson Thread

Belezabro

Elite
Just bought his book 12 Rules For Life and try to watch at least one video a day. What closed the deal was I found a video of him talking about how everyone should read Dostoyevsky, esp. Crime and Punishment. I used to call Dostoyevsky my favorite author, haven't read his work in awhile though.

Rube Reaper

Elite

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
He talks about his daughter in his book. What she went through is inspiring. Juvenile rheumatoid is an absolute bitch.
I am sure it sucked… speaking of sucking she decided to bail on the father of her kid because of a pickup artist and ride that cock carousel in Europe after delivering the dad to rehab in Russia.
She admits in this interview she is going to have a hard time as a single mother finding someone since her standards are so high,

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I am sure it sucked… speaking of sucking she decided to bail on the father of her kid because of a pickup artist and ride that cock carousel in Europe after delivering the dad to rehab in Russia.
She admits in this interview she is going to have a hard time as a single mother finding someone since her standards are so high,
Sounds like she didn't get the logic from her dad...

Top Bottom