Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Johnson and Johnson jab follow up.

yankmenoodle

Elite
Got the jab last Monday. Began having night coughs Wednesday. Slept most of Saturday. Felt rough yesterday. Cough is picking up. Saw doctor today. He told me I picked the best vaccine. I take a low dose aspirin daily, he told me to double it for two months because of risk of blood clots. He also said the mRNA vaccines aren’t new technology, they just have never been able to get one approved.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Got the jab last Monday. Began having night coughs Wednesday. Slept most of Saturday. Felt rough yesterday. Cough is picking up. Saw doctor today. He told me I picked the best vaccine. I take a low dose aspirin daily, he told me to double it for two months because of risk of blood clots. He also said the mRNA vaccines aren’t new technology, they just have never been able to get one approved.
Did he say why they were able to get these (eua) approved?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
"He told me I picked the best vaccine."

Your doctor is full of shit. Did he graduate from medical school in Guatemala??

Moderna or GTFO.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Considering the market cap of the following:

Moderna $145B
J&J $446B
Pfizer $269B
AstroZeneca $180B

That is over 1 trillion dollars worth of corporate lobbying power. They just buy or bully or kill anyone who gets in the way. It is the way of things.
I'd be shocked if the esteemed doctor admitted that

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
"He told me I picked the best vaccine."

Your doctor is full of shit. Did he graduate from medical school in Guatemala??

Moderna or GTFO.
With EXPERTS like YOU....who needs IDIOTS.

He is actually right and YORE a FUCKIN IDIOT.

mRNA "vaxs" ARE NOT AND HAVE NEVER BEEN APPROVED - (prob. will be now BUT not B/C the FDA ran a real trial).

AgEngDawg

Legendary
With EXPERTS like YOU....who needs IDIOTS.

He is actually right and YORE a FUCKIN IDIOT.

mRNA "vaxs" ARE NOT AND HAVE NEVER BEEN APPROVED - (prob. will be now BUT not B/C the FDA ran a real trial).

Disagree strongly. J&J vaccine used lab-replicated fetal cells (known as fetal cell lines) during its production process.

It's technology is not clean of abortion.

Also, the J&J has side effects including some neurological, more than the other two vaccines.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Disagree strongly. J&J vaccine used lab-replicated fetal cells (known as fetal cell lines) during its production process.

It's technology is not clean of abortion.

Also, the J&J has side effects including some neurological, more than the other two vaccines.
NOW do the mRNA.

Tell me about all the side effects.......

BigBucnNole

Elite

Should've gone pfizer instead of that poorsinous crap.

Spoke with my dr at CVS and she's already got me a reserved slot for when they start doing a top off booster.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Should've gone pfizer instead of that poorsinous crap.

Spoke with my dr at CVS and she's already got me a reserved slot for when they start doing a top off booster.

Do you think the vaccine is affecting your eyes? It looks like they are barely open. Can you not open your eyes fully?

Have you reported this to the CDC?

Last edited:

Taggart

Elite
Founder
So let me get this straight, neither of these have an FDA approved vaccine for anything else?
giphy.gif

Top Bottom