Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John Gruden

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Just a matter of time… Make sure you don’t have any skeletons in the closet in this day in age with the internet and woke crowd patrolling.
Y’all Bammers might wanna start keeping that shit in the closet.

The way y’all abuse the gays (Vawls) they’re likely gunning for y’all soon.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Guys you should trust the retard Nole. If anyone knows racism......its the people that fired the poor Black guy to hire a shitty white corch that tries to ACT BLACK.

When it come to stupidity and faggotry.......ALWAYS DEFER TO THE NOLES.

huffbuffer

Poster
It looks like the majority of people here just read a headline. Read the damn story. It was several emails over several years. It was also much more than an isolated racial joke.

Regards
Patriot Huffbuffer

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
It looks like the majority of people here just read a headline. Read the damn story. It was several emails over several years. It was also much more than an isolated racial joke.

Regards
Patriot Huffbuffer
The story has further developed since "Michelin tires".

noleology

Elite
Founder
Guys you should trust the retard Nole. If anyone knows racism......its the people that fired the poor Black guy to hire a shitty white corch that tries to ACT BLACK.

When it come to stupidity and faggotry.......ALWAYS DEFER TO THE NOLES.
ez killer.....thats a big ole brush you got there..what are you painting? the sky?

BurntJ

Founder
ez killer.....thats a big ole brush you got there..what are you painting? the sky?
Ugh…..maybe you FSU fans don’t hear all their previous players making these statements BUT FYI….that doesn’t mean they aren’t happening or true.

Exactly WHAT part of my statement isn’t true?
(With Bama sucking this year…..there is ONLY room for 1 sensitive fanbase. Get YORE SHIT TOGETHER FSU! Demand better from yore alumi, university, and while yore at it Kill all yore loser sidewalk fans that claim to be Dr’s and politicians.)

Either way….would you tell Machiavelli his brush was too big to paint the Sistine Chapel?

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
He called Goodell a queer and questioned female refs. After making racist remarks about DeMaurice Smith. The trifecta of cancellation.
No, but enough for the Progressive mob.

Same thing that happened at Iowa when players were told to pull up their pants and not swear in the football offices. Gasp!

Progressives only destroy.

noleology

Elite
Founder
Ugh…..maybe you FSU fans don’t hear all their previous players making these statements BUT FYI….that doesn’t mean they aren’t happening or true.

(With Bama sucking this year…..there is ONLY room for 1 sensitive fanbase. Get YORE SHIT TOGETHER FSU! Demand better from yore alumi, university, and while yore at it Kill all yore loser sidewalk fans that claim to be Dr’s and politicians.)

Either way….would you tell Machiavelli his brush was too big to paint the Sistine Chapel?
This part---->>>>> "When it come to stupidity and faggotry.......ALWAYS DEFER TO THE NOLES."

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
We shouldn't be afraid to call racism where we see it. We've made too much progress to turn back now.
Except there wasn’t anything racist about saying someone has big lips. Now if he followed it up with “like all black people do…”, then it would be getting closer. I think it is easier to say he dislikes the gheys and thinks women shouldn’t be in sports. Those were honestly the worse offenses.

11-1 sucks now? Damn the dawgs have been low rent for a long time then.

BurntJ

Founder
11-1 sucks now? Damn the dawgs have been low rent for a long time then.
Huh?
I’m confused as you responded to FSU with 11-1.

Am I to ASS-U-ME yore another Sensitive Bammer. Fuck this place is a cesspool right now. (I may need to go back and just chill in the UNDEFEATED LOUNGE to get clean).

Top Bottom