Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe Biden crashes bike

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I hate Biden for what he is doing to older people and promoting age discrimination.

The problem with Biden is not his age. The problem with Biden is that he has dementia and is hiding it from the American people. It is fraud.

Plenty of men his age have a very agile mind including the President at my company who is 83 and sharp as fuck.

Of course the Pres at my company is the best at what he does and works his brain hard as an engineer for more than 40 years.

Biden is a member of the elite and has been spending a life of luxury bullshitting among the global elite with no mental challenges. As a result, his brain is succumbed to entropy and is mush.

Fuck this guy!!!

OPD77

Legendary
People have bike accidents. If anyone honestly thinks Putin or Xi view this as a sign of weakness then those people likely also a part of the orange man’s cult.
The only thing that would've made it better if if you would have been bent over and he could've parked that tire between your ass cheeks....all in the name of pride month of course.

TJHall1

Legendary
I'm not sure which one is worse. At least Biden has the excuse that he's 90 and his mind is fuckin gone. This bitch is just straight up fucking retarded.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Biden's staff is saying he is starting to shuffle his feet. That is a sign of dementia.

My mother in law has Alzheimers and I have watched the progression over the last 5 years. It is absolutely awful. There are without a doubt similarities between her and Biden. Shuffling the feet was much further along .... probably year 3 or so. I definitely think he is well into the dementia stages. I know some people say that to be funny but I am being 100% serious.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
My mother in law has Alzheimers and I have watched the progression over the last 5 years. It is absolutely awful. There are without a doubt similarities between her and Biden. Shuffling the feet was much further along .... probably year 3 or so. I definitely think he is well into the dementia stages. I know some people say that to be funny but I am being 100% serious.

It is a horrible, horrible disease. Some evil people are putting him in position to be President when he is in no shape for it.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
No way Google lets this stay for long. Someone labeled the place where Biden fell off the bike as "Brandon Falls" :ROFLMAO:

1658234960322.png

Top Bottom