Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jimbo is one angry cuck (link)....

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
So what’s this all about? I’ve been crazy busy and haven’t been paying attention to recruiting at all. Aggy got a great class from what I can see. And then little Jimbo goes on this rant?

Aggy friends of mine have been blowing up my phone about how this is their coach and how much they love him. I’ve ignored them so far. It seems like an embarrassing moment for aggy. What am I missing here?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Y'all are no help. Was counting on the sec sec sec crowd to give me a little assistance here.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Here is a rumor. Hunstville bama fans takes it up the ass to get a 5 star tight end. Loose Ends For Tight Ends or LEFTE is the new booster group based in the Rocket City!! haha SKOL!

sanction

Legendary
Founder
So what’s this all about? I’ve been crazy busy and haven’t been paying attention to recruiting at all. Aggy got a great class from what I can see. And then little Jimbo goes on this rant?

Aggy friends of mine have been blowing up my phone about how this is their coach and how much they love him. I’ve ignored them so far. It seems like an embarrassing moment for aggy. What am I missing here?

Aggy put together a 30 million dollar war chest to pay players.

Signed the #1 class. Twitter guy named Slice Bread spilled the beans.

Saban and Kiffin chimed in.

Jimbo went ape shit and claimed it was all lies and he wants to fight
Saban Kiffin and Sliced Bread. Not sure if all at once or separately.

ETA: Jimbo left FSU cause a former Go Gata player was railing his wife.
He’s got hair plugs and many dollars now but he’s permanently salty.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom