Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jim Harbaugh can fuck right off.

Imagine being raised by a white family only to champion a false narrative of black repression by whitey. There's some seriously messed up identity issues going on here......and the black community bit on it hook, line, and sinker.

Throwback: The Kaepernick Family Album

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Imagine being raised by a white family only to champion a false narrative of black repression by whitey. There's some seriously messed up identity issues going on here......and the black community bit on it hook, line, and sinker.

Throwback: The Kaepernick Family Album

Messed up identity issues...oooooooorrrrrr, he is just a damn goo grifter. I think the latter. Dude's future on the gridiron was questionable at best & he took this route to keep the big money flowing. Sick, but works.

Saban did lead a BLM parade down the Main Street in Tuscaloosa, so it’s not like harbaugh is the only one complicit.

The 🐐 needs to stick with foosball. He's hopelessly lost when it comes to politics as he's a Dem. What I don't get is a large part of his approach to football is him preaching accountability to the players and creating worth for themselves. That's literally the antithesis of what Dems stand for with their voting block. It's wealth redistribution, social programs coming out of the ears, and runaway spending.

Messed up identity issues...oooooooorrrrrr, he is just a damn goo grifter. I think the latter. Dude's future on the gridiron was questionable at best & he took this route to keep the big money flowing. Sick, but works.

I don't think its an either or deal but rather a cause and effect circumstance. Yeah, he's definitely found himself a niche hooking up with the grievance community but to have that mentality in the first place came from feeling like he needed to choose between black and white. Its not like his grifting derived from a business model.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Fuck that guy. We were on a recruiting trip and met his family. He had a seven year old kid walking around with a pacifier in his mouth. We met 30-40 big time coaches and he was without a doubt the strangest bird.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Fuck that guy. We were on a recruiting trip and met his family. He had a seven year old kid walking around with a pacifier in his mouth. We met 30-40 big time coaches and he was without a doubt the strangest bird.

Probably one of those weirdos whose wife breastfed the kid til he was 4.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The 🐐 needs to stick with foosball. He's hopelessly lost when it comes to politics as he's a Dem. What I don't get is a large part of his approach to football is him preaching accountability to the players and creating worth for themselves. That's literally the antithesis of what Dems stand for with their voting block. It's wealth redistribution, social programs coming out of the ears, and runaway spending.
It’s knot surprising he claims two bee a Dim since black people generally vote Dim.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
It’s also very fitting that your basketball coach is a straight-up bitch too. Punching another coach unprovoked, and your cuck university let him keep his job. Go woke, get broke.

😎😎😎
I can’t believe they let him keep his job. It’s going to haunt them for a long time, like the Billy goat curse on the cubs.

It’s also very fitting that your basketball coach is a straight-up bitch too. Punching another coach unprovoked, and your cuck university let him keep his job. Go woke, get broke.

😎😎😎
I cheer for MSU cunt. Coach Izzo is a very close family friend, get your facts right. And if I wanted lip from you I'd pull it off my fucking zipper

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I cheer for MSU cunt. Coach Izzo is a very close family friend, get your facts right. And if I wanted lip from you I'd pull it off my fucking zipper

So you’re a MSU fan that goes to bat for Michigan? Lol. Is everyone from the state of Michigan a cuck?

Latest posts

Top Bottom