Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jeff Bezos

TJHall1

Legendary
Is this motherfucker so fucking dumb that he doesn't even realize some gas stations are literally breaking even on gas because they're already trying to keep prices down? No one is making shit right now as far as gas stations go. They can't go any lower without costing themselves money you cocksucker. This motherfucker is in fucking full retard mode.

Unless you're @champsballs . That tard thinks gas stations are raking in like 50 cents a gallon.

Pineapple

Legendary
Is this motherfucker so fucking dumb that he doesn't even realize some gas stations are literally breaking even on gas because they're already trying to keep prices down? No one is making shit right now as far as gas stations go. They can't go any lower without costing themselves money you cocksucker. This motherfucker is in fucking full retard mode.

Unless you're @champsballs . That tard thinks gas stations are raking in like 50 cents a gallon.
Margin in gas is .01-.015… and those guys are always trying to get credit rebills on loads. They get priced previous day OPUS Low and if the market drops at all they want the difference.

Anybody thinking these guys make .50 a gallon is a moron. You don’t make that in the Permian for transports at grace/rigs. Permian is at Previous Day OPUS Rack Avg plus .02-.04 plus mileage. That’s literally it.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
we lived in a small town in Louisiana growing up, and my dad owned 1 of 3 gas stations in town. It was a shell station, no retail, and 2 garage bays.

We went bankrupt and lost our home. He’d make 7-8 cents per gallon and on a great day, do 1000 gallons. Rarely happened. Now the margin is way less.

Our president is window licking again, bc gas stations don’t make profits on a fuel.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
If anything the gas stations are losing business also. Less people buying gas means less people coming into the store to buy marked up items.

And as far as Bezos’s comments, most liberals have a deep misunderstanding of basic market dynamics and so therefore they use misinformation to cover their tracks.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
It’s obvious he’s redirecting blame. He and his administration are solely responsible for our current situation.

This right here.
Are there some small mom&pop stations that only make a few cents a gallon yes absolutely, but they probly have a reason for that such as using that to bring more people into their c-store to buy something they actually make money on, that’s what I do with gas or else I wouldn’t even sell it.
Selling diesel is a whole different game which is where @TJHall1 got that .50 number from me. That is on the low end for truck pump diesel.
Just filled our diesel tanks for 4.75 before the holiday and selling at 5.33. The loves down the road a few exits is at 5.48 and they haul their own fuel direct from the pipeline so they’re closer to .85 a gallon right now.
This national FALSE shortage of diesel is one of the key drivers of inflation on everything we buy. This is all brought on by our moron politicians.
Consumer gas prices probly have a little bit of influence on our economy but it’s not the key driver. Just for reference we filled our gas tanks for 4.08 end of last week and selling at 4.49 along with the stations around us.

TJHall1

Legendary
This right here.
Are there some small mom&pop stations that only make a few cents a gallon yes absolutely, but they probly have a reason for that such as using that to bring more people into their c-store to buy something they actually make money on, that’s what I do with gas or else I wouldn’t even sell it.
Selling diesel is a whole different game which is where @TJHall1 got that .50 number from me. That is on the low end for truck pump diesel.
Just filled our diesel tanks for 4.75 before the holiday and selling at 5.33. The loves down the road a few exits is at 5.48 and they haul their own fuel direct from the pipeline so they’re closer to .85 a gallon right now.
This national FALSE shortage of diesel is one of the key drivers of inflation on everything we buy. This is all brought on by our moron politicians.
Consumer gas prices probly have a little bit of influence on our economy but it’s not the key driver. Just for reference we filled our gas tanks for 4.08 end of last week and selling at 4.49 along with the stations around us.
You're a fucking idiot. I can link the gas station thread if you want to revisit how fucking stupid you are.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Speaking of making too much money, when can we expect the same criticism of big pharma?

Top Bottom