Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jason Whitlock goes off on Juwan Howard; says Howard has been "blackcinated"

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Michigan basketball coach Juwan Howard believes he’s untouchable.

And why shouldn’t he? The rules imposed by our China-influenced institutions of government, education, sport, media (corporate and social), and art grant him a bigoted form of privilege.

Howard is black, elite, and a supporter of left-wing social justice. He checks all the boxes for the elimination of standards, accountability, and adult expectations. Our current culture immunizes Howard from real consequence. He took the blackcine, the alleged experimental cure for bigotry that injects people with the mindset that black people are inferior and can’t be held to the same standards as white, Asian, and Latino people.

Howard is fully blackcinated and boosted. He can’t be touched.

the blaze

denn

Legendary
Founder
I would be for him not being fired if he actually had the other guy squaring up with him. Alas the big tough guy Howard decided to throw a cheap shot instead. He should be fired and would be if he were a white coach going after a black coach. Or any coach for that matter.

Whitlock is 100% correct here.

BTAvenger

Elite
My buddy just sent me this. He’s a black dude btw who thinks the fact that Howard has not yet been fired is complete bullshit.

Read the comment…101D1E4C-8799-4BF1-8939-42CBC918A9DB.jpeg

Sikness23245

Elite
Can we get Beilein back? Crazy to go from a guy that some fans actually complained wasn't emotional enough to a guy who can't control his emotions. I was a fan of Howard, but I'm not sure how the program can rationalize keeping him. That one stupid decision could set the program back years.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I feel bad for Juwan. He stands up to the white man and gets raked for it.

He is literally a modern day Rosa Parks.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Rex Chapman might be the biggest faggot I've ever seen. He asks Davis why the backups were in if gard cared about what the score was. How fucking dumb can you be?
Pretty fucking dumb. Most of the fan base hates him worse than just about any UL player at this point.

Top Bottom