Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's not even 10am

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Tits wants a grill or smoker. is there a beginners type smoker or does it even matter what your expertise level is?

JerBearr

Tits wants a grill or smoker. is there a beginners type smoker or does it even matter what your expertise level is?
I live by the motto "if you want something bad enough just buy the best you can reasonably afford"

I'd rather buy the best when I'm a beginner and not need to upgrade in the future. Though some say buy cheap at the beginning because if it turns out you don't like it you didn't waste as much money.... I guess it depends on your outlook on life. I don't buy things unless I really want them anyway. Also cheap stuff can sometimes deter you from the hobby. I think in the realm of pellet grills, if you set a price point around $600 you won't need to upgrade ever unless you want a physically larger grill.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I live by the motto "if you want something bad enough just buy the best you can reasonably afford"

I'd rather buy the best when I'm a beginner and not need to upgrade in the future. Though some say buy cheap at the beginning because if it turns out you don't like it you didn't waste as much money.... I guess it depends on your outlook on life. I don't buy things unless I really want them anyway. Also cheap stuff can sometimes deter you from the hobby. I think in the realm of pellet grills, if you set a price point around $600 you won't need to upgrade ever unless you want a physically larger grill.
I would love to be able to be proficient in grilling bbq. I just don't know how.

JerBearr

I would love to be able to be proficient in grilling bbq. I just don't know how.
I know there are grilling competitions, but I don't do much on the grill other than burgers, dogs, and sausages. I don't understand much else

Steaks will be cast iron sears and oven baked to temp every time haha

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I'll cinnamon twist your nipple for dessert
tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom